It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2007, 04:05 PM   #1
(female)

LuvElina HB User
Unhappy Anything that makes breasts grow?

I'm wat you consider a small breasted girl. I've been considering getting implants. But before I go under the knife, i would like to know is there anything out there that can help my breasts grow? I'm petite and 21 so my body stoped developing already, and having a boyfriend that like somewat large breasts is hurting my self esteem. Like last time we went out, he disrespected me and was flirting with a girl who had bigger bgreasts then I did. I would really apreciate it if you could help me. Thanks!!!!!

Old 04-19-2007, 07:46 PM   #2
(female)

earthdayapril22 HB User
Re: Anything that makes breasts grow?

Hi, I don't have any experience with the topic but i've heard about herbal products in the market that enhance your breasts and I think there is a topic for that in this forum. Also, you said that you were skinny, well, I read that if you gain weight the first thing that gains weight in your body is your breasts.

sorry i could recommend you anything else, good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2007, 07:58 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Jenteal HB User

There is a topic somewhere on this forum but forget where. In short no they don't work. My friend spent hundred's of $$$ on different kinds for months with not one inch of a bigger bust

Old 04-20-2007, 12:18 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

mommaoftwinsplus1 HB Usermommaoftwinsplus1 HB User

honestly, turn it back on him! I don't know if you are sleeping with him or not...but, if so... are you pleased with his "size"? (Penis?) It is easy for men to not be happy with our size, but what about theirs? We cannot change nature~~

Old 04-21-2007, 05:14 AM   #5
(female)

SFlower HB User

well, I'd say - stay away from those herbs! I tried, didn't work plus it didn't help my hormone levels either.
Just be happy with what you have, there are plenty of men who like them small. My husband says that if I ever opted for surgery to make them bigger that would mean a divorce - he hates fake boobs!

Old 04-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Trixibel HB User

Yes, I'd be saying goodbye to Mr Breast Man if his behaviour doesn't improve! He should love you for who you are and lots of men will. Have you got one of those bras that push 'em up and stick 'em out? Haven't you ever heard the saying - more than a handful's a waste? A lot of men like small breasted girls. Think of all the benefits - you can go without a bra, you can wear nice strappy tops without worrying about bra straps - you can run for the bus without feeling like you' ve got bowling balls attached to your chest. When I was in 6th grade I was really big, much bigger than the other girls and I remember during PE we were doing the softball throw and one of the boys said, 'look at her, she's got two extra softballs.' Big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be, I can tell you, and once you've breastfeed a few kids they start to sag like half filled balloons...

Don't go under the knife to please a guy. Only do it if it's really affecting your life and your self esteem.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:13 PM   #7
(female)

LuvElina HB User
Thumbs up Re: Anything that makes breasts grow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixibel View Post
Yes, I'd be saying goodbye to Mr Breast Man if his behaviour doesn't improve! He should love you for who you are and lots of men will. Have you got one of those bras that push 'em up and stick 'em out? Haven't you ever heard the saying - more than a handful's a waste? A lot of men like small breasted girls. Think of all the benefits - you can go without a bra, you can wear nice strappy tops without worrying about bra straps - you can run for the bus without feeling like you' ve got bowling balls attached to your chest. When I was in 6th grade I was really big, much bigger than the other girls and I remember during PE we were doing the softball throw and one of the boys said, 'look at her, she's got two extra softballs.' Big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be, I can tell you, and once you've breastfeed a few kids they start to sag like half filled balloons...

Don't go under the knife to please a guy. Only do it if it's really affecting your life and your self esteem.
Well thank you for your advice, it has made me think about my situation. Now that I think of it, I was considering on getting surgery to please him. But now I know that its crazy to go through that to please a guy.

Last edited by LuvElina; 04-25-2007 at 10:35 PM.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:16 PM   #8
(female)

LuvElina HB User
Lightbulb Re: Anything that makes breasts grow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixibel View Post

Well thank you for your advice, it has made me think about my situation. Now that I think of it, I was considering on getting surgery to please him.

Old 04-24-2007, 08:24 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

saphire82 HB User

First of all, if you are thinking of increasing you breast size it should be for your own personal reasons, I want to increase mine because I myself want a little bigger and would feel more confident...I happen to have smaller than 32A by the way, dont really know my size because they're so small. And as for your beau by the way...he has no right to make you feel inadequate because of your breast size or even be flirting with any other girls because of it, or even flirting with other girls persiod! And therefore...just my opinion btw...needs to change (highly unlikely if hes that outgoing for his desires) or be kicked to the curb=) Men.....psht!

Old 04-24-2007, 11:22 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

By the way dont count your body done growing just yet. I was a 34C when I got married and then I got pregnant with my first ds. I was 21 when I was pregnant with him and boy oh boy did mine grow. Then I thought fine they will shrink back once I have ds. Nope they sure didnt they stayed right at 36D. I hated it but lived with it. Then I got pregnant with ds #2(I was 26) and they grew again and again I hoped they would shrink once I had my second son. Nope they stayed at 40DD. Yeah not a happy camper that is for sure. Though about 4 years after my second son they have started to shrink currently sitting at 38D.
Big breasts arent that great,the back and neck pain just arent worth it.
As for yoru bf he doesnt deserve you if he would disrespect you like that. There are plenty of guys out there that would love adn respect you no matter your chest size.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 04-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #11
Inactive
(female)

hergy HB User

Like a guy once told me, "Boobs are boobs." That's pretty blunt, but he was expressing his appreciation for all breasts. Guys like physical things about girls that make them different from guys - smooth skin, little curves here and there and breasts, whatever size.

It doesn't matter what size or shape. Small doesn't mean deformed. It just means small. Shirts come in small, medium and large. None are better, just different.

I'm small. And like another who posted on this thread, it's pretty cool to go out braless and not draw undue attention and run without feeling like they're going to jump off my chest.

Any guy will tell you he likes a handful of female, regardless of how full his hand is. Nothing's wrong with you. I'd say if your boyfriend wants bigger, he's the one with the problem. Who you are has nothing to do with the size of your breasts. Don't change for anyone. You have to live with the decision. It's your body.

And some of those medicinal wonder drugs sound like cancer in a bottle. One of the products claims to cause growth, which stopped naturally after puberty. Cancer is out-of-control growth of cells. I'd steer clear of a 'remedy' like that.

Best wishes,

Nikki

Closed Thread