It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2007, 11:18 AM   #1
(female)

jetblacknewyear HB User
Dianette - contraceptive pill

Yesterday my doctor prescribed me the pill Dianette to help with my heavy periods and skin. I researched the pill and found there to be quite a lot of bad reviews. But I realised that everyone would have a different experience so decided to take it anyway and see how it goes. Well, I took it last night about 8.30pm. I started feeling a bit sick before I went to sleep but when I woke up, at about 6.30 I vomited 4 times every 45 minutes or so till about 9 ish. Now Iím not sure what to do! I have a wedding to attend tomorrow and the next week is my last week of university so I will be revising etc. Iíve been told I could feel a bit queasy but this seems very extreme. I donít want to spend the next week throwing up every day. Has this happened to anyone else? Is vomiting a normal reaction for first time pill users or should I speak to my doctor?
Thanks guys

Fiona

Old 04-20-2007, 02:17 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

anaisnin HB User
Re: Dianette - contraceptive pill

ive been on dianette and it worked wonders for my skin, but i eventually got off of it b/c i dont like being on bcp in general. i did not vomit while i was on this pill, as far as i know, thats not normal.

is yasmin available to you? it's known to help clear up your skin too

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread