It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2007, 04:15 AM   #1
(female)

ebon_aurora HB User
This is NEVERENDING!!!

Here's an update for you. And its not good. [Recap] Over a month ago I was put on Gynazole (one dose treatment that stays in for 7 days) for a yeast infection. On the 10th of this month I was given Clindesse (one dose treatment that stays in for 7 days) for BV and some diflucan as a preventative. Today, the 21st, was day five after I finished the Clindesse. Well, I tried to have sex with my bf for the first time in over a month tonight and it was too painful. Even though I was dripping wet it felt dry and it burned (on the inside). It felt as if he had cotton wrapped around his penis... We went for probably less than five minutes, at an extremely slow pace, and we had to stop...What is going on here? I haven't been to the doctor since I finished the Clindesse so I don't know if I still had the BV (the bv never burned like THIS during sex) or if I have a mild yeast infection. Could the Clindesse have caused some type of dryness or damage to the area??? What could this be? I'm afraid that sex will always be painful. I spent the rest of the evening crying my eyes out on my bf's shoulder. I'm so depressed and hopeless. I'm just so afraid now.

[Edit] I also wanted to add that I started taking grapefruit seed extract internally (about 10 drops in a glass of water 2-3 times per day). Just wanted to let you know incase someone might know if its related or not.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2007, 07:42 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Re: This is NEVERENDING!!!

OMG! I am so sorry.That sounds just terriable! The only timee sex feels like that was during a yeast infection.How awful, considering all those meds. you were on.Maybe it was all too much for 1 time??It blew your system outta whack??!! I dont know, I feel so bad for you. You have a great b/f.Have you considered going to a healthfood store and buying a yeast cleanser??? I dont know, I feel awful for you.Yeast/bv are so alike, minus the smell.Keep me updated.Im sorry.~Shannon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2007, 01:26 AM   #3
(female)

ebon_aurora HB User

Hey, Shannon (as well as anyone else who is hopefully reading this) do you experience dryness as a symptom of a yeast infection? I did a web search to see if that was a symptom and apparently its not. At least not a common one. I'm very dry right now.

Old 04-23-2007, 06:22 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User

Ive heard dryness IS a common symptom.I do not expierence it.I usually have NO symptoms besides some burning inside......Im always extremely wet down there.Sorry I wasnt more help.Let me know how ur doin.....

Closed Thread