It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
(female)

kingdoms HB User
Something between my cleavage

My cleavage gets sticky and smells quite revolting. This is even after I have showers. Upon close inspection I notice little bumps and what appears to be a couple of tiny black dots. Also the colour between my breasts is noticeably darker when I hold my breasts apart. Can somebody please, please help me out? It's been almost a year since I had this problem. It's upsetting me greatly

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Old 04-22-2007, 08:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Trixibel HB User
Re: Something between my cleavage

You might want to try rubbing at that darker patch with a face washer. The darker skin could be just old skin that hasn't been rubbed away. I guess if you have to hold your breasts apart to get at that spot dead skin could be accumulating.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
(female)

Bluesy HB User

Have you recently gained weight? I know that sometimes when women gain weight their breasts get larger and it sweats quite a bit in between them. I would definately use some sort of scrub or loofa and see if the dark skin comes off. Like the person said above me, it could just be dead skin. My step mom had this problem and she would put baby powder between her breasts right after she got out of the shower, and she said it's helped her.

Good luck!

Old 04-25-2007, 11:46 AM   #4
(female)

kingdoms HB User

Thank you both for the replies.

I assure you, it isn't dead skin. I've scrubbed it until it became raw but to no avail the discolouration and odour is still there. I don't think I've gained much weight during the past year. I'm currently 118 pounds at 5'5. My breasts are naturally quite big, probably c cups. So I don't think that could be it.

I might try that baby powder idea. Thanks very much.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:20 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

That is a major oily sweat area.

Try 91% rubbing alcohol to wash it several time a day for a while to see if it helps. The alcohol will kill the bacteria that causes the odor & remove the body oil.

You can get the 91% alcohol at Walmart.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:54 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I would also recommend the baby powder.. maybe a scented kind to help with a fresher scent! My aunt has larger breasts, at least a D cup and she said when she gets sweaty in between her breasts it smells pretty bad. I am medium sized, about a 34C and will sweat when it's hot, but never can smell a thing. I guess it varies by person! Do you think the marks can be blocked pores? Maybe you can try using a toner (face kind) on this area.

Old 04-25-2007, 03:47 PM   #7
(female)

skrinkle324 HB User

I seem to have the same problem, but without the darker spot in between. I have really big boobs and always wear minimizers, which pushes my boobs together and ends up making the sweat and smell worse since its not getting any air in between there! I haven't found anything to make it better. And yeah, it still smells weird sometimes even right after I get out of the shower. I guess I'll try the baby powder thing, but won't that just make it all gross and pasty when you sweat? Hmm.

Old 04-26-2007, 05:30 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nyxie63 HB UserNyxie63 HB User

random thought: how about using your antipersperant there? it'd definitely help cut down on the sweating and might help cut on the odor.

let me know how it works.

Old 04-26-2007, 06:40 AM   #9
(female)

Bluesy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxie63 View Post
random thought: how about using your antipersperant there? it'd definitely help cut down on the sweating and might help cut on the odor.

let me know how it works.
You know, I've actually seen someone do that before. I had no idea why. Maybe it does work.

Old 05-09-2007, 10:42 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User

Agree with m1e1b1s1 about it being yeast. It's the same kind of yeast you get below. Lack of air and sweat build up with the warmness causes bacteria to build up.

I applied Monistat on my breast and by the end of the first day my breasts stop icthing. It's a constant battle. I don't have large breasts but I sweat really bad at the gym. If I wait to long after the gym to shower or change clothes by the end of the week my breasts are itchy and red and on occassion the nipples have been so irritated that they peel. They can get a bad odor.

Old 05-11-2007, 08:04 AM   #11
(female)

Bonitagirl HB User

Ouch, just thinking about that makes me cringe! I have made my nips raw from a bathing sut=it and very very cold water but they never peeled.

Closed Thread