It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #1
(female)

Psada71 HB User
Brown vaginal lip..HELP

I noticed the other week that my vaginal lip was BROWN. I'm pretty sure it has never been this color before. Now there are two things. My period should be here any day now, and I started tanning last week, and I actually burnt my chest/stomach. Is there any chance this could be related to my cycle or from the tanning bed. Do I have to worry????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2007, 08:51 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User
Re: Brown vaginal lip..HELP

Hmmmm I've had one lip vary in color before but never thought much of it. I just assumed that I had irritated it on my jeans or to much blood was moving in that area to make it look brownish. Not really brown more llike a suntan color with a bit of blue tint to it like. It went away and I seem to be a'ok now other than the things going on with my ovaries and uterus.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2007, 05:55 PM   #3
(female)

PiercedPunkette HB User

First off every woman's vagina is different, and they all come in different sizes, shapes, and colors. I'm white and indian and my vagina is a tan color. There's nothing wrong with me though. That's just what color it turned out. Also, sometimes tanning can leave spots on your body and cause dark places. So that could also be a reason why.

Hope this helps.

Old 04-26-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I think it can be from tanning.. I remember some friends of mine talking about how they didn't think tanning would darken certain body areas, such as the nipples, but that happened to me when I tanned! So I'd imagine it can happen with the vagina too.

Closed Thread