It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2007, 10:31 AM   #1
(female)

mrl8 HB User
Water broke? NOT PREGNANT

So my cycle has been completely out of whack for the past 2 months-- it's gone from the standard 29 days to 6 weeks for my past 2 periods. I took 2 pregnancy tests, one a few days after my first late period was due (mid January) and one very recently. The tests were both negative. The past couple of days, I have been experiencing a sudden gush of thin, clear, odorless liquid around the same time every day. I am not on birth control, I have not had unprotected sex, and I do not take any medication besides the occasional Tylenol. What's happening to me?

Old 04-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User
Re: Water broke? NOT PREGNANT

The only thing I can compare what you are describing to is the fluid a woman gives off when she has an orgasam. It's safe to say that if you are n ot pregnant that your water did not break. If your hormones are high or out of wack fluid can leak or gush out of you. I had this happen in my younger years and thhen it stopped until about a month ago. I was working outside and I felt a gush come out. I went to the bathroom only to find the clear liquid that was described in my pants. My hormones are not balanced and my doctor is still writing out different bcp for me to try so I can get them back on track.

Last edited by FromSqueaky; 04-26-2007 at 04:44 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2007, 06:23 AM   #3
(female)

mrl8 HB User
Re: Water broke? NOT PREGNANT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromSqueaky View Post
The only thing I can compare what you are describing to is the fluid a woman gives off when she has an orgasam. It's safe to say that if you are n ot pregnant that your water did not break. If your hormones are high or out of wack fluid can leak or gush out of you. I had this happen in my younger years and thhen it stopped until about a month ago. I was working outside and I felt a gush come out. I went to the bathroom only to find the clear liquid that was described in my pants. My hormones are not balanced and my doctor is still writing out different bcp for me to try so I can get them back on track.

Thank you so much, this reply was a big help!

Closed Thread