It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2007, 03:21 PM   #1
(female)

Rachel123 HB User
tanning with pains?

I went tanning (nude) yesterday and i'm a little burnt a little bit below my chest. and I if I hit my breast it hurts, could it just be burnt, should I be worried?

Old 04-26-2007, 04:15 PM   #2
(female)

rebstock HB User
Re: tanning with pains?

well, i just started tanning on monday and this is my 3rd summer that i have done so and I love it.. anyway, yes in the creases under your breast and in your cleavage it does like sting if you went a little bit long. it should be gone by the time of your appt tomorrow and then it will happen again. i catch myself scratching my boobs b/c they itch when they are slightly burnt or starting to tan.. funny when you think about it. i have to remember when i am front of my clients not to scratch my boobs...but who cares i guess, guys do it all of the time right girls

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2007, 05:01 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

It can definitely be from the burn.. I would say to not tan until it feels better.. probably will be fine in a couple days! Then tan for a little less time.. how long are you going in right now? I would be really careful not to burn when I would go tanning. Some people wouldn't care and would let themselves burn and would get nasty peeling and red skin.. not cute! Make sure to take care of your skin and take your time getting your tan. I would sometimes go up a 1 minute or 2 per visit but at times I stayed at the same amount of minutes if I felt like I would almost burn. I worked my way up!

Old 04-26-2007, 05:11 PM   #4
(female)

Rachel123 HB User

the first time I went tanning for 5 minutes, then the next day for 8, i'll be sure to wait for the burn to go away before I go again

Closed Thread