It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
(male)

Confusd1stTimer HB User
Unhappy I need some advise (pms related)

I read a few sections on the forum and well from what I read it was about being pregnet and everything and I know it can be like this but I want an honest opinion or advise. I have met this girl and she is probably my first real relationship ever (others never got started for reasons or were long distance and we never met in real life) I really love her and I want to do everything for her. I know she is her own person and can take care of herself and is really strong inside but I just want to be able to comfort her as a guy and make her happy. She is also the first woman I dated (or the first woman at all) I have came to see what pms can be like even though I only had a small taste. Right now she is having mood swings and I'm afraid that if I don't try talking to her she may go crazy or something and I'm also afraid if I do talk to her I'll annoy her. Can someone just give me some general idea of what I'm supposed to do (as a guy and her bf).

I found this website on a search engine to try to help my relationship I just want to be able to do the right things for her...I have such a good feeling about this relationship I don't want something stupid to happen to screw it all up if you know what I mean.

P.S. We normally see each other during the weekend, would it be best to keep doing that during pms or give her space?

Last edited by Confusd1stTimer; 04-26-2007 at 08:35 PM. Reason: one more thing

Old 04-27-2007, 09:10 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

LisaFaith HB User
Re: I need some advise (pms related)

My recommendation would be to aske your GF whether she wants you around while she's pms-ing. Communication is VERY important if you want to have a successful relationship. So ask her, but maybe not while she is pms-ing. Every girl will be different. I want my husband to baby me and wait on me hand and foot ( not that it ever happens) but some girls want to be left alone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2007, 12:42 AM   #3
(male)

Confusd1stTimer HB User
Re: I need some advise (pms related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFaith View Post
My recommendation would be to aske your GF whether she wants you around while she's pms-ing. Communication is VERY important if you want to have a successful relationship. So ask her, but maybe not while she is pms-ing. Every girl will be different. I want my husband to baby me and wait on me hand and foot ( not that it ever happens) but some girls want to be left alone.
Well today she invited me over and I knew she was a lot better today, I guess I will just give it time and play it by ear on a day to day basis by how she is feeling, I really appreciate the suggestion I just hope I don't really screw anything up *badly* and as a female you probably know what I mean by that lol...but things are going well for todays update if I need any other help I know I have one place I can turn to at least .

Closed Thread