It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2007, 06:39 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

BeckyPie7 HB User
Strange Pain in Crotch

Hey, I just have a quick concern. For the past couple of days I haven't been feeling well, my tummy has hurt. Then, I got what I thought was my period but it didn't last long. It was pretty much coming to an end last night when I was woken my a strange pain in my private area. It wasn't in my vagina it was right outside of it, next to where my leg meets that area. I also felt as though I might have a fever, chills. This morning the pain was bareable so I went into work but now it's getting worse and my tummy hurts. At first, I just thought I overextended my leg and just pulled a muscle in that crease because it was an overwhelming ache. It still feels like that but with sharp pain mixed in. The sharp pains almost feel like I'm ovulating but it's lower down, next to my leg. I'm a teacher and I can barely make my students work because it's hurting and I feel like I'm getting that fever again. Does anyone know what this might be? Should I try to go to the doctor today or should I wait?

Old 05-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
(female)

Megn80 HB User
Re: Strange Pain in Crotch

Definitely get to the doctor. Sounds like it could possibly be a cyst or something. Whenever you are in pain it can't be something good. Good luck and keep us posted on how you do!

Meg

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2007, 01:41 AM   #3
(female)

conver HB User

hey.

I had that same pain etc a few months ago, and it was a cyst. I had to go to the hospital and have it removed through surgey because I left it too long - so go asap!!! they may be able to fix it with anti-biotics. good luck!

Old 05-04-2007, 05:30 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

BeckyPie7 HB User

It's not it's a hernia and I'm freaked out. I'm going to have to have surgery on it.

Closed Thread