It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
(female)

lab4567 HB User
bumps on Labium Minora

hi, I'm in high school and i really don't know alot about sexual deseases and such. Im writing because i have small whitish colored bumps on my Labium Minora and the some of the surrounding skin. They have never poped and are not filled with any type of liquid. They appeared about two weeks after i had oral sex with this boy that i am not sure is completely desease free. There was contact with my vagina and his member but there was no penatration. When the bumps first appeared they were very painful, the closest pain i could describe them as was like shingles, but slowly with time the pain just turned into itch. The more bumps that appeared the less they hurt. it has been about 9 months since they first appeared and now i hardly notice them. I'm not sure if they were from the boy. I have had shingles before and since the pain was similar i wonder if that could be a factor of it too. Also, when i first got them I had been surfing in water that was not the most sanitary. please help, this has been bugging me for some time. :)

Old 05-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

daisy-duke77 HB User
Re: bumps on Labium Minora

I would get tested for an STD. It could be genital warts...............which can easily be removed. Im not sure if genital warts are white or flesh color.........but dont risk it............and get tested, especially if you are sexually active!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-08-2007, 12:13 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

duzford HB User
Re: bumps on Labium Minora

You said you had just been surfing. Did you perhaps shave down there or wax and these bumps can be trapped hair roots?

Closed Thread