It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 11:55 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

hergy HB User
A week early for the past few months

My period has been visiting almost exactly a week early for about the last 6 months. I haven't missed one, they're not different than usual, just early.

I've been under a lot of stress. I've heard this can delay Aunt Flow's visits, and for me this has been true in the past. But can stress also bring on early visits? I don't seem to be able to find any information about that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2007, 09:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: A week early for the past few months

Just to rule out perimenopause, which can start in the early 40s, how old are you now?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

hergy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby View Post
Just to rule out perimenopause, which can start in the early 40s, how old are you now?
I'm 35.

Old 05-07-2007, 10:37 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tarheel247 HB User

when you say a week early do you mean this month it came on the 28th..last month on the 21th..and the month before that on the 14th? or six months ago it came on the 14th of every month...but started on the 7th of every month for the past 6 months? either way our cycles chage regularly. some once or twice a year..and some every few years. if it is normal except for the starting date i wouldn't worry too much. it's still the same amt of time between each one.

Old 05-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

hergy HB User

Tarheel,

Thanks for your reply. It's like you first said - if it comes the 28th, it will be the 21st the next month, the 14th the next and so on.

Your post is very comforting. I normally post on the PTSD, OCD or Bipolar boards because I've been having very bad symptoms for more than a year. My stress level and screwed up brain chemistry has been wreaking havoc on my body and mind. I had hoped this was the problem with my cycle, but wasn't sure.

Thanks so much.

Nikki

Closed Thread