It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2007, 05:16 AM   #1
(female)

hobobump HB User
Two periods every month for three months.

Hi
Need some advice. I have had a period every two months for three months since coming of depo vera and i also have pcos. I am getting a bit concerned about this can anyone give some advice.
It s starting to really upset me now. The only advice i get of a nurse is i wil test you for clamidia. but seeing as i have been with my partner for four years it seems a bit of a waste.
any help would be greatly recieved.

thank you

Old 05-05-2007, 07:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Two periods every month for three months.

I'm a little confused by your 2 statements. The subject says 2 periods / month for 3 months (equals 6 periods), but your text says you've had A period every 2 months for 3 months (equals ?? one? two?)

All I can suggest is that you give it time. There are sooooo many horror stories about Depo and how it totally messes up your cycle that whatever your situation, it sounds 'normal' for a post-Depo user

As for the chlamydia test, unless you both have been tested for it before, there is no reason why not to have it, since either of you could have had it for ages w/o knowing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2007, 07:26 AM   #3
(female)

hobobump HB User
Re: Two periods every month for three months.

No sorry what i meant was i have had two periods every month for three months. thank you for advice i have been of depo for three months now and feel better for it apart from the periods

Closed Thread