It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2007, 10:32 AM   #1
(female)

babybee HB User
burning feeling i think in my cervix

i've had this problem for a little while, seems to come and go. I initially thought I had a urinary tract infection after xmas and went to the doc who gave me anti-bio's which didn't help. Went back and he organised a scan as thought it might be cysts putting pressure on bladder. had scan was clear, then symptoms seemed to go again (mainly burning and pain like a uti), although he did suggest having a chlamydia test as it can be a-symptomatic. Went to another doc who did tests for chlamydia and a pap smear but it came but clear. She did notice that my cervix seemed a little red when she did the smear and said "does that hurt?" when she was taking the sample, which it did. After that I got the same symptoms back again and thought maybe the smear had irritated something. I called her and she suggested aci-gel, which I used and seemed to clear it up.

Have been going ok except had the same symptoms back again last week - isn't so much an urgency thing for needing to go to the toilet as a constant burning feeling in what I can only guess is my cervix (where the pain was when my doc was prodding it) I have been plagued with thrush in the past so have been taking an amazing herb which used to clear it up then (Pau D'arco, would recommend this for thrush, it helped me so much in the past) except that this feels different from thrush. Also taking cranberry complex for the urinary side of things, and acidophilus. I have (self diagnosed) stress-related IBS (diarrhea), and take the pill, don't know whether there is a relationship here, and usually experience painful sex and always need extra lube. I have also been swimming in an indoor pool for the past 3 weeks and had my period last week so used a tampon and was thinking maybe some kind of nasty got "in there" and was "trapped" by the tampon (oh my imagination....) I'm so sick of getting all these symptoms, have been battling for years with problems "down there" and think my hubby thinks I am a hypochondriac.

Any ideas much appreciated thanks,

BB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread