It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2007, 10:18 PM   #1
(female)

SnowAngel1988 HB User
Unhappy Endo Advice! Please help!

Ok... this is a little embarassing but I kind of need to know.

How do you know if Endo is affecting your intestines/bowels?

I have just recently gotten a second job. Some days i'm working 12 days, which i'm not complaining because I need the money. I've noticed though that since i'm working and during rushes I don't have time to eat, I'm not in as much pain. If I eat regularly I am in so much pelvic pain it stops me in my tracks. I've gone from eating 2-3 meals a day to just eating one mean at night. I've noticed less pain when i've only been eating one meal a day and even that's not a heavy meal. The only problem with that is, i'm hypoglycemic, if I don't eat I will eventually pass out and since I've been in remission from my anorexia for about 3 years now, I really don't need that back either. Then I have a bm 99% of the time after I eat. I'm talking every meal I eat within an hour I have a bm 99% of the time. These aren't very normal either, or at least not for me... I hate to be graphic but this is really kind of starting to make me wonder, is this something I should be worried about. My bm's it's hard to explain, like i've noticed white things, and trust me, this is nothing i've been eating because this is every time I have a bm. And also it's like there's a mucus too... sometimes it feels like my stomach is being ripped inside out... Is this normal or is this something I need to be talking to my doctor about?

My doctor is already somewhat upset with me that I had to go to my home state for the Lap. but I had no choice, i'm still under my parent's insurance... He currently has me on Ovacon bc pills, he's telling me to take these to stop my period... he's telling me to skip the placebo week and go straight to a new pack. I'm trying to trust his judgement because i've heard great things about him, but i've been to him.. twice now... both times he's made me spot after my pelvic. Paps and exams never really hurt until I started having the pelvic pain and then the Endo diagnosis. My paps are so painful now that it makes me cry and I get so nervous before that the nurse took my bp and told me I needed to calm down before I had a stroke becaue it was that high....

I really don't know what to do. The only thing that relatively helps ease the pain is not eating and quite frankly I can't not eat. I've eaten two full meals today plus a couple snacks and I feel so horrible from the pain and nausea it's not funny. Is this just stress or is this also from the endo????

For the most part i've learned how to deal with the pain 99% of the time but this is ridiculous! I feel like my insides are literally ripping and i've had 4 bm's in the past 12 hrs already... Please, I need advice.... am I just overreacting or is this endo or just stress?

Please any advice is appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2007, 12:12 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

willo1980 HB User
Re: Endo Advice! Please help!

First, what stage of Endo do you have?

I have endo on my bladder and I am constantly urinating! Somedays it's very fustrating. Also, the white mucous and need to have bm after meals, that could be irritable bowel syndrome. I have that and I'll pass bm's covered in mucous. Usually, from what I've heard, endo on the bowel wall would cause bleeding in your bm's.

If that's the case, it could be the fiber content in your meals. Try eating 5 small meals a day with a little fiber in each.

Goodluck.

Old 05-22-2007, 12:18 PM   #3
(female)

SnowAngel1988 HB User
Re: Endo Advice! Please help!

Thank you for the info.

As for the stage of Endo, I have no clue. I honestly didn't even know there were different stages of Endo until I started coming to this board. My doctor never told me anything except for I have Endo and that it had implanted deep in my pelvis...

I don't believe that I have endo on my bladder but I already urinate all the time, it is very frustrating, but I can't imagine having endo on my bladder.

I wish you the best of luck, thank you for your help!

Closed Thread