It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2007, 06:50 PM   #1
(female)

canadianmel HB User
I have a question..hoping someone has had something similar..

The past few months I have for some reason swelling on the left labia minora..it seems to be worse some days and then hardly there some days. There isn't any pain, just an uncomfortable feeling due to the swelling. Sometimes the uncomfortable feeling moves to the clitoral area as well. It seems to be worse a couple of days after my period.
There isn't any lumps or bumps present either. I did go in and see my Dr. the other day, he did a pap and did comfirm the swelling (so I'm not imagining it LOL) He said he has no idea why I have the swelling. I have being referred to a speicalist, but I can't see him for another month.

Also, on another note he had mentioned that my cervix looks very "ratty" and my endometrial lining is started to slip out. He said this is not abnormal for women that had have kids, but he doesn't see this having anything to do with the swelling. He did suggest maybe a blocked duct? But he can't be sure. I've read on the internt with a blocked duct there is usually a cyst that develops....but as I'v said...I have no lumps or bumps.

Any ideas? Or has anyone had this problem? I'm a little freaked out.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Doctor shopping question & new PCP question Luvmypugs Pain Management 15 05-09-2008 05:57 AM
Question and new to the PM board! videogamecrazed Pain Management 4 09-14-2007 11:41 AM
question after surgery mike1b24 Back Problems 3 10-28-2006 08:39 AM
Milk thistle question Cuteheart Lyme Disease 8 08-14-2005 12:51 PM
Acne Food Question - Is This OK To Eat, PLEASE Help Legend#14 Acne 68 06-06-2004 04:21 PM