It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2007, 06:31 AM   #1
(female)

ftlaudmom HB User
Re: Bacterial Vaginosis. Please read. In dire need of help.

Can anyone tell me where I can get lactic acid suppositories. I have not been able to locate that. Can you tell me more such as are they in the refridgerator section, can you get them at the healthfood store usually - if you can, do you remember the name. Thanks a lot.
I've asked at my local organic market and they don't know what I'm talking about so I've just been using lactobacillus capsules instead. Thanks a bunch.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-08-2007 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Please start a new thread for new questions. Thanks.

Old 06-30-2007, 06:29 PM   #2
(female)

jaxen HB User
Re: Lactic acid suppositories for bacterial Vaginosis.

Are you sure you're not looking for BORIC acid suppositories? I had them prescribed by a doctor, but had to go to a pharmacy that would make them for me. Not all pharmacies make them or have them available. I have read that others on this board have taken them and they may be able to offer some help if that is in fact what you are looking for...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2007, 10:24 AM   #3
(female)

GlendaGoodlady HB User
Re: Bacterial Vaginosis. Please read. In dire need of help.

I don't know about lactic acid suppositories but there is a product called Relact which come in a box of 7 individual vials containing lactic acid. You insert the contents of one into the vagina at bedtime and they are very effective. The only problem is that they don't seem to be on the pharmacists list in the UK. I guess you could try a search on the internet for them, they are Swedish made I think. Alternatively if you're planning on holidaying in Ireland in the near future you can get them over the counter in nearly every pharmacy over there.

Closed Thread