It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2007, 01:22 PM   #1
(female)

poneystenson HB User
Lower abdominal pain (on the left) and more - what's wrong?

I had lower abdominal pain/ache (the left side) for two weeks before my last menstrual cycle (it was on the 23rd of May). It was gone for a while when my period came. Since the 6th of June, I've had lower abdominal pain again; but this time I found it hard to identify an actual pain area. The pain (not serious) was most obvious when I urinate as I felt the pressure on my abdominal. This evening when I pee, I had mild burning feeling.

Last month I started peeing all the time (a few times within 30 minutes. the flow was medium). So I started drinking cranberry juice and it seemed to ease the situation.

I wonder if I have contracted bladder infection. The last time I had bladder infection was 2006 Jan. But that time when I pee it was extremely painful. Not like this time I just felt the "pressure" and "sore".

Any advice welcome. Thanks!

Last edited by poneystenson; 06-08-2007 at 01:24 PM.

Old 06-08-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User
Re: Lower abdominal pain (on the left) and more - what's wrong?

It sound like a bladder infection. I get pains in the bladder but not on an particular side. A dose of meds should clear it up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2007, 02:26 PM   #3
(female)

poneystenson HB User
Re: Lower abdominal pain (on the left) and more - what's wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromSqueaky View Post
It sound like a bladder infection. I get pains in the bladder but not on an particular side. A dose of meds should clear it up.
Thanks. The pain is mild this time so I was not sure. Last time it was really painful when I pee. Should I wait till Monday to see a doctor or is it something emergency?

Closed Thread