It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2007, 08:56 PM   #1
(female)

CanadaOrchid HB User
Unhappy Sore Clitoris + bump

Hello,
I'm new here - joined the site actually because this has really been worrying me and I need some answers.

Anyway, I have this small bump, looks kind-of like a skin-tag, just to the right of my clitoris, on the spot where the labia minora meet at the clitoral hood. It has been there for about a year now and has not gone away. It's painful and raw to the touch. It is not an ingrown hair. Neither is it an STD since I have never been sexually active - but I am getting married in the fall and am afraid this bump and the pain it causes will affect clitoral stimulation and cause pain during sex.
I really need to know what it is and what to do about it.

Please help!
Thanks
CanadaOrchid

Old 06-15-2007, 10:45 PM   #2
(female)

Tiredofpain41 HB User
Re: Sore Clitoris + bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaOrchid View Post
Hello,
I'm new here - joined the site actually because this has really been worrying me and I need some answers.

Anyway, I have this small bump, looks kind-of like a skin-tag, just to the right of my clitoris, on the spot where the labia minora meet at the clitoral hood. It has been there for about a year now and has not gone away. It's painful and raw to the touch. It is not an ingrown hair. Neither is it an STD since I have never been sexually active - but I am getting married in the fall and am afraid this bump and the pain it causes will affect clitoral stimulation and cause pain during sex.
I really need to know what it is and what to do about it.

Please help!
Thanks
CanadaOrchid
Hi CanadaOrchid,
Ok - I'm not sure what you mean by a 'skin-tag'. Is it like a pimple? does it itch and does it have a defined center? You said you are not sexually active, but what about oral sex? Have you gone to a gyn about it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2007, 06:19 AM   #3
(female)

CanadaOrchid HB User

No, I have never had any kind of sex including oral. I believe in staying a virgin until marriage.

and no it is not a pimple. It just looks like a skin tag - it looks like something that shouldn't hurt really...but it sure does when I touch it!
oh and it's a bit flatter on one side than the other.

Old 06-16-2007, 08:35 AM   #4
(female)

k3ya HB User

Have you visited your gyno about this? They should be able to help you, and maybe give you medicine if needed.

Old 06-17-2007, 05:46 AM   #5
(female)

Tiredofpain41 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaOrchid View Post
No, I have never had any kind of sex including oral. I believe in staying a virgin until marriage.

and no it is not a pimple. It just looks like a skin tag - it looks like something that shouldn't hurt really...but it sure does when I touch it!
oh and it's a bit flatter on one side than the other.

A visit to a gyn is best to see what is going on especially since it is causing you pain. Good Luck!

Closed Thread