It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Exclamation Why does my period come later and later??

Im a 36 year old mom of 3 kids, and for SOME reason my periods have been changing the oncoming,and I dont know why. It always came on the 11th for over a year, then it came on the 25th for a few months...Then the 30th, then The 1st....and here it is the 4th ...and its STILL not here! Does anyone know why???? I did have hormonal tests done a few months back, everything was normal.This is very frustrating to me! I would just like my period ontime. I have cramps, and stuff for days now....but nothing!!! Any help would be appriciated!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2007, 12:24 AM   #2
(female)

nita_xx HB User
Re: Why does my period come later and later??

My cycle has never been the same since i started my periods at 12 years old.There is nothing wrong with your period coming a bit earlier or later.The only gap that i would of worried about would be the 11th to the 25th but if you used to have your period on the same day every month then your lucky because i don't know any other women that do.I had 6months of really messed up periods this year,i was spotting then bleeding then nothing and during that six months i didn't have one normal period and even missed one out altogether!went to the docs and they said its probably stress and then it righted its self.i have had three periods in a row that were around the 7th then this month i started 4days early.I don't think you need to worry but should maybe go and see somebody to put your mind at rest.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread