It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2007, 03:10 AM   #1
(female)

RecycledHeart HB User
Yellowish Green Vaginal Discharge

I've ignored this problem for so long, I can't even remember when I first noticed it. At first my discharge was getting whiter instead of the usual clear color. Eventually it became yellowish green. Currently it is light greenish with a texture that reminds me of something like boogers (ew). I ignored my problem though because it never really bothered me---I was never itchy or in pain. I know I will need to visit a doctor; it's inevitable. But I'd like to know--- is this something extremely serious? Any ideas on what it could be? I really need to brace myself. I am a virgin and have never had sex.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2007, 12:03 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Red face Re: Yellowish Green Vaginal Discharge

Thats crazy! Thats exaactly what I have had for years! I have had problems in the past with Yeast Infections and BV..(although, I havent in a while). IF you go to the doctors, PLEASE let me know what they say. Im very curious as to what they tell you. Good luck sweetie1

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2007, 06:56 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

daisy-duke77 HB User
Re: Yellowish Green Vaginal Discharge

Green in color makes me think BV...........which is a vaginal infection. There is usually a foul odor. I would definately go to the gyn. You cant get meds over the counter for BV.

Old 08-19-2007, 01:18 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User

I have the yellowish discharge, with the green booger texture in, and I DONT have BV, No odor or anything. Maybe I will start meds for that tomorrow, In case.....my vagina just goes through stages every month as how it changes, and by what I eat. IF I eat TOO many sweets I get somewhat itchy, and the discharge gets yellow-er , If I drink alot of water, and eat right, Everything runs real smooth down below!

Old 08-19-2007, 10:38 PM   #5
(female)

lissy001 HB User

Hey hun i think you are fine. I have had the same problem for a couple years now. the doctors say usually the discharge's color will fluctuate during the month. Mine is different like every week and my GYN says im fine, it's normal as long as it dosen't have an odor, like sour smelling. Have you went on birth control for any reason? i ask because BCP will usually make the discharge worse in amount and it will change colors more throughout the month, i know it did that for me. But discharge is your natural cleaning system down there so it will be different from time to time no matter what. It would't hurt to talk to your doctor though. hope this helps

Closed Thread