It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2007, 08:15 AM   #1
(female)

bp4life HB User
my breasts are too small!

seriously im not even an A cup. i buy A cup cause i dont have any other choice but i wear the padded ones. im scared because my breast wouldnt be able to fit into the mammogram machine! (sp?) seriously im quite concerned. without a bra, preteens have more breasts than me it makes me a bit angry/depressed when I see these little girls walking around with big boobs and they still have some growing to do!
i thought about breast implants but that seems a bit extreme...anyone else with really small breasts?

my boyfriend says he doesnt mind yet he always stares at other girls with big **** and he has pix on his comp and his cell phone of naked girls with big **** so it makes me feel so bad cause i cant give him what he liked...its like he's settling for what I have.

Last edited by bp4life; 09-10-2007 at 06:12 AM.

Old 08-23-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
(female)

justcallmeangel HB User
Re: my breasts are too small!

I was wondering how old you were. If you're still a teen, chances are you're still developing. I know having kids tends to make breasts bigger. One thing you can do to make your chest appear bigger is to exercises that involves your pec muscles, like push-ups. DO NOT get implants. Most people don't realize this, but implants need to be replaced after so many years. I really doubt that's better than having a small bust. Hope I helped.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2007, 08:00 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jen52983 HB User

I'm sure you're not the only small breasted woman in the world who has needed a mamogram. The machines don't discriminate! I've never had a mamogram myself though, and I've never seen the machine. So if it happens that it wouldn't accurately examin your breast, then I'm sure an exam by the doctor would at the very least find anything to be concerned about. They could possibly be other alternatives to the machine or hand exams. Have you brought up your concern to your doctor?

The previous poster is correct about the breast implants. They don't last forever. I don't know the statics of how common it is, but sometimes they, spring leaks, so to speak. And the chemicals inside the implant can cause horrible damage. Implants should be a last resort option.. and very last resort. And if its fitting in the mamogram machine that is your concern, I'm not sure that implants would help. They're fake. The machine still wouldn't be picking up anything in your real breast.

There are advantages to small breasts. No stretch marks, no sagginess. You can get away with not wearing a bar in certain clothing, without looking trampy or unflattering! Instead of thinking about what you think you're lacking, focus on the positives!

Last edited by jen52983; 08-24-2007 at 08:03 AM.

Old 08-24-2007, 10:17 PM   #4
(female)

geema7 HB User

I can't offer any advice, but I have had the same concern as you! i too have to buy a padded A cup because there's not really any other option, and without a bra you really can't tell I even have breasts! I almost wish I didn't know all the health risks of implants because knowing it all, I don't think I could ever bring myself to get them.
I'm not old enough to need a mammogram yet, I don't think (I dont need one at 27, do I?) but I have to wonder....I haven't seen a machine but I can't imagine there's any way my breast (or lack of) would fit in it. I have a feeling all I will ever be able to do is the self exam, and the quick exam the doctor does at my yearly appointment. But...I guess with such small breasts, a lump would surely be easy to notice?

Old 08-24-2007, 10:44 PM   #5
(female)

agirl01 HB User

My breasts are super small too! I was joking with my boyfriend today about saving money to get a breast augmentation, but I don't think I would. I'm still quite young, only 19, but when do they normally stop growing?

Old 09-10-2007, 06:08 AM   #6
(female)

bp4life HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcallmeangel View Post
I was wondering how old you were. If you're still a teen, chances are you're still developing. I know having kids tends to make breasts bigger. One thing you can do to make your chest appear bigger is to exercises that involves your pec muscles, like push-ups. DO NOT get implants. Most people don't realize this, but implants need to be replaced after so many years. I really doubt that's better than having a small bust. Hope I helped.
im 21 and my mom doesnt have much more than me lol so i know im not growing anymore

Old 09-11-2007, 01:20 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

I tend to agree with comments made by the previous posters.

I'd say at this stage your main concern is more to do with your boy friend perving on bigger breasted girls and having pics of these types of girls on his phone and computer.

Some guys are just unashamed pervs and will look at anything female, let alone girls with a bigger bust!! I think this is not respectful to their partners, but what can you do!! I would draw the line at keeping these pics on his mobile phone and on his computer where you can see them. This i think is immature and disrespectful. Maybe he could, for your sake, not use these girls as a screen saver on his phone/computer, this would at least be some type of compromise.

My breasts are not big, kind of an average Bcup, but not a big B cup, so i too wonder what i would have to fit into a mammogram machine? I know you would like to have at least a B than an A, but for males who love bigger breasts, even mine would be viewed as small. I was fortunate that my ex husband and my current partner are leg and 'backside' men.

The thing you have to remember is that he is with you for more than your breasts. If he truly only wanted a big breasted girl he could have found one. Don't let this issue get to you and then end up driving a wedge through your relationship as it's easy to become overly sensitive and make your breasts the sole focus, instead of enjoying your relationship for what it is. Let's face it, there are a lot of girls who are beautiful, have great bodies, have the right sized breasts or have this or that and still cant find a guy. I know a lot of people go for looks or certain other things, but at the end of the day the majority of the population realises the importants of being with somebody who they enjoy for other things than their physical exterior bits.

Old 09-11-2007, 08:50 AM   #8
Inactive
(female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User

Here's the thing, the women who have very little or too small breasts always want bigger ones, while a lot of women (myself included) with really big ones wish we could have smaller. I wear a 44H and let me tell you, it really sucks! I am jealous of all of the women who can wear cute shirts and those things with spaghetti straps and stuff. I can't wear that stuff in a million years! I would personally be happier somewhere between a B-C. The back problems alone are really bad. Trust me, having big boobs isn't that great.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

An increase in estrogen may spur some growth in breast tissue.
You can get supplements of E1, E2, & E3 in varing strengths.

If you have always been very competive in athletics you may have too much testosterone. If the Estrogen:Testosterone ratio is too much in the testosterone side you will have small breasts & high sex drive.

I have always had to much estradiol E2 & have to take anti-estrogen tablets to reduce it. My T:E ratio was on high on the estrogen side. You think you have breast problems, try being a male with B-C size breasts & not fat.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:15 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Nyxie63 HB UserNyxie63 HB User

I can't remember the name of the comic, but they had a great line about breast implants -
"Why did you get it done?"
"Because my boyfriend likes big boobs"
"Your boyfriend likes beer too. When are you getting a tap installed?"

That said, I think it's maybe better to spend the money seeing a counselor about developing a better body image and some self confidence in that department. I, too, have dealt with the small boob issue all my life. Even when I gained a lot of weight, everything else got much bigger except my boobs. Try finding a 42B bra some time.

The whole issue used to bother me until I hit my 40s. Now, even though I'm still overweight, my attitude towards my body has changed considerably. Or maybe its my attitude towards other people's opinions. I really don't care anymore what others think about how I look. I'm happy. I'm having fun. Wish I could have felt this way about myself and my body 20 years ago. That's why I suggested the counseling.

Old 09-11-2007, 05:17 PM   #11
(female)

babyhefer HB User

Might want to check into some natural methods. There are a couple of herbs and when combined could make you lactate but.....also if you can last through the engorgement just like after deliving a baby..you may have a nice side effect of a larger cup size. I took both of these and it is true. I just went to a local herb place..walmart didnt carry them One medicine is called Fenugreek I was taking 4 of these 610mg. twice daily and also Blessed Thistle three of those twice a day and id say in 2 weeks if you dont notice something then you just wont. I saw a definate difference. Of course I wasnt taking these to get any bigger but to increase my supply after giving birth. Hope this helps.

Old 09-12-2007, 12:56 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

The herbal supplements have helped people, but only while you are using it and the moment you stop the effect begins to wear off.

There was a VERY long running thread in the Beauty section of the boards a few years ago and it must have run for close on 2yrs. Not one single person found the magic herb or pill, be it natural or pharmaceutical, which gave long lasting results. In the end everbody became a bit disollusioned and the thread finished, but it was a good thread to follow at the time due to so many females being on varying types of "breast boosting" herbs, teas, massage machines, tablets etc and in the end, nothing worked forever, unless you used it forever.

The sad thing was that there were girls as young as 14 who were reading this thread and going off and buying these herbs and taking up to 4 times the strength recommended so that their breasts could grow bigger and faster.

Just b/c the supplements are natural and herbal does not mean you can buy a few things and take them. There are reports of people who previously didnt have anything wrong gyneocologically eg: cysts, fibroids, hormone issues etc ended up with these conditions as taking the wrong dosage of certain herbs can mess up our hormones and cause other unwanted things to happen/grow which is difficult to reverse. If you plan on doing it the herbal way over a long period of time, visit a naturopath and get them to give you the right herbs and the right dosage.

As for the breast implants, the main problem there is the cost, the fact that you need to get them redone every 10yrs or thereabouts and the fact that the implants might be saline or some other non silicon material, but the breast implant bag itself is still made of silicon and this is what causes the problems. 2% of the female population is allergic to silicon, but they dont know this until they have the implants inserted.

Closed Thread