It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
(female)

Tlyn HB User
Question cyst removed from labia pain and swelling

I had a cyst removed from my labia on friday.The doctor put in stitches which the whole area is swollen..butthe left side of my labia is really swollen and enlarged..I am afraid that he did something wrong maybe the stitches are in wrong with this much swelling and the pain is unreal...I have only felt pain like this before when i gave birth.Doc said it would hurt but this is alittle much his office can get me back in on friday so i will be like this for a week.
Has anyone ever had stitches in theere labia or clitorus before any info would help. I don't want to be deformed by this or to lose feeling in that area..
scared please help..My bf says to give it time and he is sure the doc knew what he was doing....
hmmm
Thank you

Old 09-16-2007, 06:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: cyst removed from labia pain and swelling

They didnt discuss ways to treat/prevent swelling? Im a bit surprised. Send your bf to the store to pick up a couple of bags of frozen peas and use those. Yes I knwo sounds cold but it is a common thing used for guys who get vasectomies. I say a couple cause you will want to switch them out as they thaw out. If they didnt give you anything for pain then see if OTC pain relievers will work. If one brand doesnt work switch til you find on that does. I do that cause if I use one OTC too long the effectiveness just isnt the same.
That should help. You also might want to look at the cosmetic surgery board. I know yours wasnt for that reason but rthere are several posts that deal with surgery in that area and Im sure you can find some info there that might be helpful.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread