It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2007, 08:16 AM   #1
(female)

Lana79 HB User
A lot of strange symptoms going on at once (involves PCOS, back pain, hormones, etc)

All right well, I am an almost seventeen year old female. I've been known to have problems with PCOS but I haven't had a growth for a little bit over a year so I was taken off of birth control. Then about three weeks ago, my lower stomach began to hurt right where my right ovary was. I thought I was about to start my period, and ignored it. A few days ago, the pain got so intense that I couldn't even walk straight anymore. I went to my female clinic and they did an ultra sound and found a cyst growing on my ovary that was the same size of my bladder! And it also had a mass growing inside of it. So, they decided to put me back on birth control. (I might also mention that I had two cases of UTI both within two weeks prior to finding out about the cyst..) And I have back pain that starts at my middle back and goes all the way up my back, and right now it's bothering me more than my stomach is.

The thing that scares me is that my muscles will contract..Or spasm. When my back was really bad (along with my stomach being bad) I would lay down on my back to relieve my stomach, and my back would start compulsively spasming and causing my pelvis to go up and down, back and forth, without me having much control over it.

Well right now I am on a lot of medicine.. Three alergy medicines, pennicillin, and now birth control. I've been taking birth control only for three days now, and don't think that it did something to harm my system. Around the same time that my stomach pain started, I noticed a really strange weakness in my grip. I'd wake up and wouldn't even be able to unscrew a water bottle, and sometimes have times where my grasp just fails me and I need to find someone to open something for me.

Here's my strangest symptom...

Last night, my head was spinning so I go to lie down. Since my back was killing me, I layed down on my stomach. My back starts doing those strange spasms again, just as my mom walks in and asks me what's wrong. So my whole middle body just starts to push itself in and out (Like a rocking motion) and then I tried to flip over on my back suddenly and everything just took over my body. Once I was on my back, both of my arms flailed into opposite direction, my head swayed back and forth, my legs, everything. I've never had a seizure in my life, but that's how I would describe it. My mother thought that I was joking until she saw that it was real, and she grabbed me and after a few more spasms, I just stopped moving.

I'm really scared, can someone out there please tell me what is going on with my body?

Last edited by Lana79; 09-19-2007 at 08:18 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2007, 06:17 AM   #2
(female)

hobobump HB User
Re: A lot of strange symptoms going on at once (involves PCOS, back pain, hormones, e

hi i have pcos and probs with my back and i had a huge tumour removed from my ovary when i was three months pregn. anway to the point my tumor twist on its self twice and cause alot of pain. the way you describe you fit. was how i was when mine twisted. my never did twist back and i had it removed as mentioned above.these things twist and un twist in a matter of seconds and min. i would go back to doctor and say you want it removed. they had to take my ovary and tube but if i had not i would have lost my baby. trust me you dont want it twisting!!!!!!!!!!! best of luck. and let us know how you get on. love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s i get spinning in my head with pcos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by hobobump; 09-21-2007 at 06:18 AM.

Closed Thread