It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
(female)

PainfulCariZma HB User
Is it possible?

I have had lots of pain in my lower abdomin and other symptoms of endometriosis.. Although I have read that with endometriosis it causes infertility.. Well I have two children.. I am 20 years old and had unprotected sex since I was 14 (No STD's or anything like that).. It took until I was 18 pregnant.. Then when my daughter was 9 months, I got pregnant again.. All the pains and symptoms have been getting worse with time.. Do you think it's possible that I could have endometriosis and still have had two children???

Old 12-12-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
(female)

karma1234 HB User
Re: Is it possible?

only when endo gets worse and spread around then it affects fertility.

there are many women have endo but they do not know. some women have sever pain with very little endo and some women have no pain with bad endo.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2007, 02:48 PM   #3
(female)

Upset123 HB User
Re: Is it possible?

I was diagnosed with endo in 89. I had the worst pains which would come on at any time and make me drop to my knees. I was told, I couldn't have children. Guess what, I HAVE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!! And since those pregnancies I have done much better with symptoms, I have heard this happens. Don't lose hope! I am proof that somebody with severe endo symptoms can have children.

Closed Thread