It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 01:35 AM   #1
(female)

iceicebaby HB User
My nipples are huge!

Hey... I don't know if anyone else has this problem but I am extremely insecure about my breasts.
I'm a young teen and I wear an A or B cup bra (depending on the brand).
Well... what I don't like is that my nipples are really big.
They form seperate mounds on top of my breasts and they're hideous.
I don't see how I will ever have a normal sex life.
I mean, they look fairly normal when theyre hard, but other than that I hate them. They're like.... 2 inches in diameter and they stick out.
I can't even wear a shirt without a bra on when people aren't around because they look like cones.
Other than that, I'm fairly attractive and confident, but this is something that really brings me down a lot.
Does anyone else have this problem? Can it be fixed? I would even be willing to have surgery if it works.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-11-2007 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Before posting on a board read the stickies at the top. Do not post young ages, and post on the right board (thread moved).

The Following User Says Thank You to iceicebaby For This Useful Post:
TaylorLPN (07-16-2012)
Old 10-11-2007, 07:06 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jen52983 HB User
Re: My nipples are huge!

I think nipples, or breasts even, are only really something that you either have to come to terms with, or alter surgically. And I hope that surgey is, in most cases, a last resort.

I used to be really insecure about the size of my areolas! It seems so silly sometimes to think about! I can't reduce the size of my areolas, so why get hung up on it you know? There are much more important things I should be worrying about! But I understand the insecurity.. believe me. I don't think anyone is ever 100% satisfied with their bodies. If it wasn't your nipples, it'd be something else..

People are built differently and people like different things. I highly doubt that the size of your nipples will negatively affect your sex life (and at your age I hope you're not too concerned with having a sex life!) You'll probably find a few guys along the way (when you're older!!) that happen to love large nipples!

B/c it's something that you cannot change, I think you need to do your best to accept them as they are.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-11-2007 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Do not repeat board violations. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2007, 11:21 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

LisaFaith HB User

Breasts and nipples come in all different shapes and sizes. Don't let what you think is normal or beautiful, because of what you see in the media, tell you that you are not beautiful or normal. As you get older, you may find that your body changes a little anyways. Be happy with who you are and love yourself the way you are. As far as a sex life goes, trust me, guys won't care about the size of your nipples!

Old 10-12-2007, 07:48 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

marymk HB User

Yes, our bodies are all different and every variation is normal. Since you are a young teen, you are most likely still developing, so things could still change. Don't worry so much about it, and see what happens over the next few years. You'll most likely become more comfortable with your body over time.

Mary

Closed Thread