It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
(female)

howdyyo HB User
Scared to Death-

Hey I have a question for you lovies here, and before I ask it I wanted you to know I'm pretty scared. Heh.

I get my preiod every two weeks, have been for three years now and Doctors can find nothing wrong with me. Three times, give or take one, it's skipped a course and gone 28 days before a new cycle, but it's pretty reliable.

My Fiancee and I fool around occasionally, but we've never had intercourse, and we always have Under wear and/or sleep shortd for him and sweat pants (sometimes with underwear, sometimes without) for me, and as far as I know I've never gotten precum anywhere near my Vagina, I think I felt it soak through once in August, but I've had regular periods since then, and that was on my inner-ish thigh and I took my sweats off immediately and washed the area with a wash cloth (paranoid, I know, but you ould be too if you were a virgin). Anyway, my question is, I'm late for this period could I be pregnant? My fiancee and I have fooled around in the last 3 weeks, and we always have our clothes on, usually a blanket between us for extra security, and I don't remember ever feeling any precum on me anywhere, let alone near my vigina. The head may have gotten close but like I said 2-4 layers of cloth and no precum I'm aware of ever got anywhere near it... just a lot of grinding and heavy breathing, sorry for the tmi.

I went to the doctor Monday for my annual womanly checkup, and she drew blood just to make sure I was healthy, as well as send off for my pre-wedding blood tests and whatnot, and when she was 'down there' she said there was blood, so I should have started in the next couple days... but I never did. My breasts were tender, and I was grouchy (tenderness is gone now), but there was no unusual bloating (IBS sufferer) and a single cramp-ish session when I laid down for bed one night, and my period never came. Wouldn't a pregnancy have shown up in my blood tests or do they have to test specifically for it? Sorry to sound paranoid, but I'm really scared.

I've been taking a colin cleanse lately, and I told my mom about my missed period and she said it was probably because my body was cleaning out and getting my insides back in order and cleansed... could that be it?

Anyway I started the birth control patch tomorrow, and I just wanted someones opinion. I guess I just wanted to be reassured I wasnt pregnant. I can't go buy a pregnancy test- its a complicated situation and I'm not into discussing it.

Thanks everyone. Be gentle, lol.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2007, 06:53 AM   #2
(female)

aphrodite62782 HB User
Re: Scared to Death-

Okay first take a deep breath. Second since you are not experienced in this area I would suggest you do some research on sex and the ways to get pregnant.

Now I think that you are just really paranoid (due to your complicated situation) and I don't think you are pregnant. I think that your period is unpredictable and like you said sometimes skips that 2 week interval to go for a 28 day cycle. It is common to have spotting between periods when you have that type of cycle. Yes if you were pregnant it would have shown up on the blood work. But from what you described about you and your fiance's fooling around I don't think you need to be worried at all. I hope this helps.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:06 AM   #3
(female)

howdyyo HB User
Talking Re: Scared to Death-

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite62782 View Post
Okay first take a deep breath. Second since you are not experienced in this area I would suggest you do some research on sex and the ways to get pregnant.

Now I think that you are just really paranoid (due to your complicated situation) and I don't think you are pregnant. I think that your period is unpredictable and like you said sometimes skips that 2 week interval to go for a 28 day cycle. It is common to have spotting between periods when you have that type of cycle. Yes if you were pregnant it would have shown up on the blood work. But from what you described about you and your fiance's fooling around I don't think you need to be worried at all. I hope this helps.
Thank you. paranoid doesn't even begin to describe it. However, just because I'm innocent doesn't mean I'm naive. I know it requires intercourse, I know it requires a strong swimmer, a fertile egg, and a lot of help from God, but anything is possible, and I can assure you I've read of situations where the girl found herself pregnant after a scare like mine.

AGain Thank you. I am relieved and glad that my bloodwork would have shown a pregnancy regardless.

Closed Thread