It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
(female)

legalrun HB User
Sudden Exhaustion/Fatigue

For almost a week now, I have been completely exhausted every day. No matter how much or how little I sleep I get, I still end up having a 'sleepy' headache and don't feel like doing anything. The past couple of days I've given in and taken short naps, but that still doesn't make me feel any better.

Any suggestions on what might be causing this, or what I could do to prevent it? Its really starting to get to me

Old 10-23-2007, 08:12 PM   #2
(female)

MusicElle HB User
Re: Sudden Exhaustion/Fatigue

have you considered going to the doctor with this problem, because it sounds a bit like anemia, I am anemic right now and have struggled with it off and on for a while. Do you have heavy periods? that is one of the contributing factors for me. But your symptoms are alot like mine fatigue, headache, I also get really dizzy when exorcising.

Last edited by MusicElle; 10-23-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2007, 06:18 PM   #3
(female)

legalrun HB User

I was actually tested for anemia last December, but everything came out clear. I have heavy periods, and started taking birth control pills about 4 or 5 months ago, which has done wonders on the typical period symptoms. This past month I had a very light period right in between periods. I had taken antibiotics and figured that had interfered with the BC pills. And I just finished a regular period, which was heavier than most since I've been on the BC. Think the exhaustion is from pretty much having three periods in one month??

Old 10-25-2007, 10:21 PM   #4
(female)

DQGal HB User

Hi legalrun...not sure if this is relevent or not, but could you possible have mono? That may be something to have checked into. My friend had it and she was extremely tired all the time and then had soreness in her throat and neck,etc. Sorry that's just something I thought of when I read your post right off...but I am sorry you are tired and I hope you can feel better soon!

Closed Thread