It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2007, 07:18 PM   #1
(female)

Shanibelle HB User
Severe Cramping and Spotting - not pregnant

About every other month, about 3 - 4 days before my menstrual cycle begins I get an episode of severe lower abdominal cramping. Pain that makes you unknowingly shed tears, pain that you feel you cannot get away from but you cannot. I had an episode a few years ago where I bled heavily for a few hours but thought it was medicine related. On Friday I had the severe pain with bright red spotting. Not a lot of blood, just enough to show up on some tissue.

I am not pregnant (physically not possible), 32, married, no STDS, and have my tubes tied. Has anyone had this experience or have any input? I had a bad GYN experience (5 years ago and was medically fine) and have been trying to avoid it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2007, 12:27 AM   #2
(female)

Mermaidxx HB User
Re: Severe Cramping and Spotting - not pregnant

Hi, endometriosis or fibroids can cause pain and spotting. Ovarian cysts can also cause a lot of pain. All of these probs can cause pain that can bring you to tears. You should see your obgyn.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread