It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2007, 11:36 PM   #1
(female)

NikkiSee12 HB User
Unhappy Can a virgin Get Pregnant?

ok let me fill you in. I know it sound bizzare... but. ok. I am a vrigin right? no penis has entered my body in any way or form. but I am 19 and my periods are weird. they skip a month and then come back again. Which I don't get. anyways. I got a BF like three weeks ago. And we began to fool around. he rubbed the tip of his penis against my vagina but he didn't go in. He just rubbed it. Mind you I am a virgin and this happened two weeks ago. Now I am scared I may be pregnant. How can that be? He didn't *** on top of my vagina but there maybe the chance of precum...I am very scared...I am stressing out and i am too scared to do the pregnancy test. I have no symptoms so far. I did realize though my right breast is slightly larger than the other but they aren't sensitive...they seem fine. I been doing research on this and i heard the chances for me to get pregnant are rare...I just liek your opinons...just to but my mind at ease. I will greatly appriciate this. thanks.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:25 AM   #2
(female)

TristaC22 HB User
Re: Can a virgin Get Pregnant?

it's not abnormal for a woman to have irregular periods....it may be a hormonal imbalance. your not alone hun, my younger cousin had the same problem. I doubt that your pregnant, even though your periods are out of whack. It never hurts to take a pregnancy test though just to be on the safe side, but what i would recommend you doing is going to your local planned parenthood and get a pap smear if you haven't already....you should have one every year from the time you start your first period. You need to find out what's going on, even if it takes going to a doctor. Don't be scared about it, a lot of women go through this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2007, 11:11 AM   #3
(female)

zucchini80 HB User

I had a similar scare when i was 16 and still a virgin. It was a "direct shot" if you know what I mean, nothing inside but all outside. We were both so scared I took 4 different pregnancy tests, all negative. It CAN happen but it's pretty rare.

Old 11-26-2007, 09:00 AM   #4
(female)

earlgreyhot HB User

I went through the same scare when I was 18! All the same circumstances as you.

You are going through a lot right now, but i very much doubt that pregnancy is one of those things.

1)I'm sure this is your most/first 'sexual' experience, right? For young women, that ALWAYS delays a period. 2) You're stressing out,... the more you worry, the more it will be delayed! and 3) your environment can play a big role in changing period, for example: change of seasons, stressful events, moving in with other women (women's periods try to sync w/ one another).

So don't worry! And just take the test so that you can be safe and so the big NEGATIVE makes you feel better, because I doubt you are pregnant.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:24 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

It is very rare for this to happen! I know one virgin who DID get pregnant, but the guy did ejaculate and some I guess somehow got inside of her. I doubt any pre-ejaculate fluid would make itself way inside of there since it would not be very much fluid at all. If you are worried, you can always take a pregnancy test to ease your mind so you don't have to wait around for your period. I also had a very irregular period but went on birth control for that and very painful stomach aches every period. That's pretty much the only definite way I know to get your period regular if everything else with you is healthy. I had a friend who tried taking some other pills to get her hormones balanced and get her period normal and they did not work for her at all!

Closed Thread