It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2007, 09:59 AM   #1
(male)

gazmix HB User
Worried about my mum, microscopic blood in urine!!

Hi
I have severe anxiety & panic issue which i see the doc about & take meds for, but it makes me worry excessively about my own, my dogs & familys health & if there is something in life to worry about, i will take it to the max!

My mum has had a rash on her legs that the dermatologist says is a kind of 'Abnormal blood vessel walls' condition.

She had a blood & urine test last week at the local doc surgery, but the gp couldn't identify the leg issue.
The blood & urine came back ok from the doc, but today she went to the main city hospital to see the consultant dermatologist who took the urine & blood sample again & came back 5 mins later & said there was traces of blood in urine!

I know for a guy this can be worrying, prostate issues & all, but what about for a woman! The dermatologist said not to worry, it wasn't visible to the eye blood, just faint traces!, whereas my friends dad had prostate issues as he saw visible amounts of blood in urine.
My mum suffers blood pressure & has been kinda feeling low lately & takes ibuprofen which can cause stomach bleeding!

I'm at my witts end & exteremely worried, but my mum don't seem to be! Is the leg rash>blood pressure>feeling stressed & low a connection.
The doc said urinary infections can cause this! Hermaturia i've seen on a website!

Has anyone experienced any of what i'm talking about & can help.

Thanks

G

Old 12-04-2007, 09:15 AM   #2
(male)

gazmix HB User
Re: Worried about my mum, microscopic blood in urine!!

I know i'm a guy, but anyone ??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread