It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2007, 04:13 PM   #1
(female)

muaythaigirl193 HB User
Period Problems,please shed some light

Ok,well i didn tknow where to post this question so forgive me if i have out it in the wrong section.
For pretty much most of my life i have had very irrregular periods,im talking one month it will 33 days,35 days 45 days 5o days then back to 35..they are all over the place.I have one daughter and to be honest i think it was a miracle i fell pregnant with her!!
Anyway i exercise alot!! i mean alot alot..i am a fitness instructor.Ok so my last period was October 20th and i have been waiting ages for the next one but kind of give up trying to tarck them now but yesterday was day 51!! Anyway over the past two momths (since my last period) i have been going through alot of emotional stress!! big time and am now being treated for anxiety and depression because of my personal problems which i wont bore you with.I have also lost a stone which is quite alot for me,im only tiny at 5ft 3ins tall,i did weigh just under 9st and was healthy,ate healthy and exercised as much as i have always done.Im now just under 8st!! Anyway i was with my partner yestreday and we were having intercourse i was worried my period would start i had a feeling i would as i kept getting on off cramps a couple of days before!! And also had had some brown discharge which is what usually happens with me!! Anyway my partner is very well endowned and it can sometimes feel a bit "tight" sorry if tmi.We were using condoms as we always do!! When he suddnrly stopped he looked down and his penis was covered in my blood.So i thought great my period is here.Got up and sure enough blood was trickliing just as though my period was coming.I cleaned up BUT what i thought was strange was that i had NO usual pains that i would normally get with a period.Anyway still i brushed it off.Went to bed as normal got up this morning and there is absolutely no blood!! Its gone,stoppped!! Im totally confused,was that a period? why so short? should i be concerned? or is it due to all the emontional stress i have been under that has played havoc with my cycle?? Still i have no pains?? No blood??? I have had a pelvic scan about a month ago for another unrealted reason so i think if anything was wrong internally they would have picked that up!! (had it done after the last period) i also did a pregnancy test as i started to question pregnancy?? but nope negative plus we have been using condoms and are VERY carful so please dont say i am pregnant!! IM DEFINATLY NOT!!! Im not sure if we were doing it too hard and i damaged something? Or thats all im having this month?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2007, 12:26 AM   #2
(female)

muaythaigirl193 HB User
Re: Period Problems,please shed some light

Any advice???? please???

Old 12-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #3
(female)

IrishPrinces426 HB User

I know how you feel. My cycle was never regular and I was always playing a guessing game. I once went 7 months without my period. Only one time during those months I had some brown discharge and every couple of months I would have cramps.

Stress could be a very good reason to why you haven't had your period yet. As for what happened with your partner, I have no suggestions or advice because I don't know why that happened.

I am not the kind of person who likes to take medications, but I am so happy that I am on birth control. I now know when my period is coming. I am also not the kind of person who tells people they need to be on medicine, so please don't think that is what I am telling you. I am just telling you what worked for me.

Old 12-10-2007, 01:53 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jen52983 HB User

Stress and excessive exercise (or so I've been told) can effect your cycle alone.. so together i'd imagine the chances of them having an effect would increase.

Maybe I missed it in your thread, but have you asked a doctor about it? Are you on birth control. BC will (should) help regulate you.

Do what you can to manage/reduce your stress. If possible, try toning down your workout and see if this helps any. Next step would be a doctor's oppinion.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
(female)

muaythaigirl193 HB User

Thankyou for all your replies,i am not currently on any BC and dont really want to be!! I have been on BC before and tryed loads and none of them agreed with me and to be honest i don tlike taking it!! I am going to go to the doctors tomorrow and ask theri opinion of course just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same thing? I worry though that isnt there more stuff to come out? where is it all going? shoulldnt i bleed for more to kind of "empty everything? "

Closed Thread