It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #1
(female)

cowgirl18_06 HB User
I need some advice please asap!!!

well here's my story.im 19 and my husband and I arent preventing pregnancy so if it happens it happens.well my periods are always late but im 7 days late and im not really sure if im pregnant.every time I take a test if turns out negative.ive been really warm today and my hands have been swelling up,seems like im hungry more,peeing more,my breasts seem enlarged as well but not sensitive.can someone please give me some advice?I dont remember how I felt before I have my son.any advice would be appreciated.

Old 12-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #2
(female)

aphrodite62782 HB User
Re: I need some advice please asap!!!

Well I think that maybe you should give it a few more weeks. The first test I took came back negative. I waited 3 weeks and bam both tests I took were positive.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

meechieny HB User

Well the funny thing is that a lot of premenstral symptoms resemble pregnancy. The only 2 really tell tale symptoms of pregnancy is a absence of a period and a positive pregnancy test. Because you don't have a regular cycle "I'm always late," I would try to relax and give it a couple more days. The pregnancy tests that are out there usually can test correctly 3 days after a missed period. It is possible to get a "false" positive. Good luck to you. I hope some of this was helpful.

Last edited by meechieny; 12-11-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:18 PM   #4
(female)

cowgirl18_06 HB User

well ive never had a false positive before.I have no signs of my period coming on either.im hoping this is the month cause my husband and I would like another one.will keep everyone posted

Old 12-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I agree with everyone else! You MIGHT be but it's so hard to tell right away. I'd take another test soon and just wait it out and see. Hope all goes well for you!

Old 12-12-2007, 04:53 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brooke85 HB User

It also depends on the brand of test you take. Some of them detect the hcg hormone sooner than others. I got positive results with both pg's with the Target brand tests and negatives with the expensive 1st response. The I looked at the back and the Target ones actually detected the hormone sooner than some of the more pricey brands! However, every woman is different Hope you get your + soon!!!

Closed Thread