It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
(female)

destinykee HB User
what cause sore nipples

what cause sore nipples?
Out of no where my nipples stated to hurt! Before the pain like 2 or 3 days I was really wet. I had to keep going to the restroom but there was nothing no blood at all. I don't know what could cause this kind of soreness to my nipples. Now the 1st night of pain I did have like a pink discharge and spotted a little but still no period.

Last edited by destinykee; 01-09-2008 at 09:39 PM.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:38 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

DVS HB User
Re: what cause sore nipples

Could you be pregnant? That sounds exactly like what happen to me when I got pregnant. My nipples were so sensitive and I thought I had gotten my period because there was pinkish spotting, but that was it. I took a test about a week later and I got a BFP.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2008, 11:23 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

KeltoKel HB User

Yes, sounds just like pregnancy. Are you sexually active?

Old 01-10-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
(female)

destinykee HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeltoKel View Post
Yes, sounds just like pregnancy. Are you sexually active?
yes. I have tried to get pregnant before but because I was on the shot from the age 16 to 19 without a period nothing ever happen i am now 25 still no children. I just don't know what to think. Still nipples are sore today and spotting off and on nothing major pink color.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:48 PM   #5
(female)

lost_n_confused HB User

is it around time for af to show? if not and you are mid cycle the wetness, pink color, and sore nipples could very well be due to ovulation. i recomend reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility. it explains everything you need to know about different fluids you get at what time in your cycle and just all kinds of things. i found it very informative. also all of your symptoms you are having could be signs that af is coming. i often have pink spotting a couple days before af shows and also sore nipples almost every cycle. it is so hard to tell pregnancy just by signs because most womens af signs are the same as pregnancy signs.... Hope this helps!

Old 01-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #6
(female)

destinykee HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost_n_confused View Post
is it around time for af to show? if not and you are mid cycle the wetness, pink color, and sore nipples could very well be due to ovulation. i recomend reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility. it explains everything you need to know about different fluids you get at what time in your cycle and just all kinds of things. i found it very informative. also all of your symptoms you are having could be signs that af is coming. i often have pink spotting a couple days before af shows and also sore nipples almost every cycle. it is so hard to tell pregnancy just by signs because most womens af signs are the same as pregnancy signs.... Hope this helps!
Thanks. Still and all they are still very sore, last night i could not sleep at all each way made them hurt. I asked a few of my friends if their nipples got sore before af came and they all said yes like for 2 days it have now been 4 days and still nothing no more spotting. I think if nothing happen by next wednessday i will go buy a test.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:30 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

DVS HB User

Why the frowny face? I thought you said you had already tried to have children? Is this no longer something you want? Hopefully, it is because I think I may be seeing you on the pregnancy board soon! I hope everything works out the way you want it too! Good Luck!

Old 01-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #8
(female)

destinykee HB User

I don't know how I should feel. I don't want to get happy only to be crying once nothing happen (like having a baby). Still I am sore and af have not came yet, I have now been feelling sick and light headed.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:17 PM   #9
(female)

destinykee HB User

just to update everyone I am still sore and af have not came. The pain is not as bad as it was.

Last edited by destinykee; 01-15-2008 at 01:18 PM.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:54 PM   #10
(female)

lost_n_confused HB User

take a test! it cant hurt can it? i want to know. good luck!

Closed Thread