It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

ilovejoaquim HB User
what is this cramping? Could it be PID? Should I go to the ER?

a little over a week now i've been getting dull cramping, a feeling of heaviness in my abdomen and frequent urination. I'M NOT PREGNANT, I HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN OVER A YEAR!)
Ive been making frequent bathroom trips with a little bit of pee each time, I laid down and felt around my belly and i feel a spot with some tenderness and pain when i push down. I have a very faint odor coming from my discharge and a little extra discharge than normal. I was thinking it might be PID.

I wanted to make a trip to the ER today because I simply don't have time to make an appt with my doctor because I work full time and can't take time off or leave early.

So before I make the trip to the ER I wanted some opinions. Is this something I should wait a bit longer before making a trip? Do these symptoms sound like PID or something else?

As I write this i'm getting some cramping. The cramps kind of feel like I have extreme gas but I don't I don't because i'm releasing my bowels just fine. Its been getting worse day by day for the past week and a half and i'm nervous. Should I be seen immediately?

Old 01-21-2008, 11:37 AM   #2
(female)

lost_n_confused HB User
Re: what is this cramping? Could it be PID? Should I go to the ER?

i would see a doctor or go tho the ER.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

dancergal19 HB User
Re: what is this cramping? Could it be PID? Should I go to the ER?

Could it be a urinary tract infection? That often causes some cramping and the frequent urination.

Closed Thread