It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2008, 04:05 AM   #1
(female)

indiangal HB User
clitoris hurts when push down on it , smells different

My clitoris hurts when i push down just in the centre of it, ive also noticed that my inner labia is slightly swollen and today i noticed a weird smell like kinda like a medically type smell if you get me... i havent had sex for three weeks but did have a 2hour hour masturbation session lol.. and it hurt straight after that.. it is normal for me to b a little senstive after mastaurbation but never been like this... help???? im really worried...

Old 02-06-2008, 08:42 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Re: clitoris hurts when push down on it , smells different

Um, a chemically smell is BV,Like bleach... You need a script for that. Thanks for sharing your private information....TMI

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

skyy11 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSX3 View Post
Um, a chemically smell is BV,Like bleach... You need a script for that. Thanks for sharing your private information....TMI
It could also be a yeast infection. You can get one from using adult novelties that are not super clean. Or if you used a different product for a lubercation maybe?
The clitoris is normally sensitive if you push down. Hope this helps!

Old 02-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #4
(female)

indiangal HB User

tmi? bv?

yeah i know its normally sensitive but not to this extent.. it's not a constant pain.. its like sometimes when my clothes rub against it it hurts so bad like a quick sharp pain.. i was trying today to pinpoint exactly where the pain was.. .. infact i dont even have to touch my ****.. if i just put my hand on the mound above the opening and push the skin down i feel the pain.. it doesnt hurt when i pee or in my opening... ive never had a yeast infection or any kinda of infection down there.. lol i feel like i broke my ****.. lol

sigh.. i dont know!! thanks for the advice tho... i just dont wanna go to the doc's i have a biggg phobia!!!

oh and i didnt use a vibrator or nething so i can eliminate that one...

Old 02-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #5
(female)

indiangal HB User

oh too much information??? well i doubt anyone could try and give me the right advice if i didnt say everything and i wasn't trying to b crude just tryna get to the bottom of it

Old 02-06-2008, 01:18 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

skyy11 HB User

Hi again,
hope you can get to the problem! I'm not sure than what is happening...Maybe you could have bruised the pubic bone??? It sounds very uncomfortable. If you get any worse, or it does not go away in a few days, see your Dr. Is there any other type of activity that could have caused this?
Sports, etc.?? Hopefully you will be feeling ok in a few days.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:08 AM   #7
(female)

BayLady HB User

It sounds to me like you've just bruised yourself. I'm not sure about the odor issue, but we do have different scents with normal hormonal changes...

You should avoid irritating yourself for maybe 5 -7 days. Sitz baths might help. Sit in a bath with maybe 10 inches of warm/hot water, expose the area, and swish the water with your hand - creating a theraputic wave motion with the water. Do this for 5 - 10 minutes. Try this maybe 2 - 3 times a day for a few days, and see if you feel better by Sunday. If not, see a Dr.

Sheri

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." Confucius

Closed Thread