It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
(female)

sognoazzuro HB User
bumps around vagina and anus

I have little bumps, they look like raised moles, theyre not brown, theyre skin color, light pink if anything..i thought maybe it was from shaving, but I havent gone near them with a razor in a while and they seem to be spreading. they dont itch and if i try to pick them off they bleed, like theyre a part of my skin. theyre around the edge of my v-lips and now there are some right outside my anus. they dont hurt either. im sexually active and my bf and i are clean, this just happened in the past month and we've been together for 7. any ideas?

Old 02-08-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
(female)

CrystalleeAnn HB User
Re: bumps around vagina and anus

Have you gotten checked for Genital Warts or maybe other stds? just in case.. you never know! I've never experienced anything like this before.. BUT if I had the sypmtoms first thing that would come to my head would be genital warts.. from what I have read about them.. sounds possible! hope that helps

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
(female)

ladyt24 HB User

I would highly recommend being tested for STDs like herpes or genital warts. Are the bumps sore? From what I know about herpes it usually causes discomfort. Either way you should definately see your gyn.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:11 AM   #4
(female)

sognoazzuro HB User

no thats the weird thing, its not sore at all. they dont look like warts, theyre not popable, like i said they kind of resemble raised moles, but very small, and light in skin color. i could see my gyn but i just think how can it be an std if my bf and i are std free.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #5
(male)

JR78 HB User

The bumps you are describing sound alot like what I had about a year ago (obviously not in the same area as you but I had them on both sides of my butt) and it was molescum contagiousum (spelled wrong), but they are the little white/pinkish/skin color bumps that alot of kids get but I picked mine up from a hot tub or steam room from the gym (my doctor suspects I sat on an infected surface). It is considered an STD in adults and are highly contagious, and they gave me a cream to basically get rid of some of them and get them to stop spreading then the remaining ones I had to have frozen off. I guess they can stick around for about 2 years if they go untreated if that is in fact what you have. Hope this helps and good luck!!

Last edited by JR78; 04-07-2008 at 06:36 PM.

Closed Thread