It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
(female)

vermonter102 HB User
chronic endometritis-pain and frustration

After my dtr was born I was found to have a retained placenta 3 months after the birth. I had a D&C which resulted in a perforated uterus. Since this time, which was 20 months ago, I have had pelvic pain, pain when I pee, and terribly painful periods particularly when I am standing up I have pain really deep in my perineal area. I finally had an endometrial biopsy which showed chronic endometriosis...apparantly I've had it for 20 months and it has gone undiagnosed until now. I've been on antibiotics for 3 weeks...I have 1 more week left, but my symptoms are not improved at all! What happens if the meds don't clear up the inflammation? I'm especially concerned because I am planning on being a surrogate carrier for some friends and this is what is holding everything up! I'm worried it may affect my fertility, too. What are other people's experiences like with chronic endometritis???

Old 04-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
(female)

mk1980 HB User
Re: chronic endometritis-pain and frustration

hello. I have had endometriosis for a few years now and have had a laproscopy surgery. My husband was told when I was in recovery from surgery that I was unable to ever get pregnant. Endometriosis, depending on how bad it is, usually makes you infertile. That is what I was told.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
(female)

catlover143 HB User
Re: chronic endometritis-pain and frustration

do you know is frustrating??? my doctor put me on the Lupron injections for 6 months to help subside the growth of my endometriosis, which they could not remove all of it during surgery because of the location of the disease. I just finished the last injections and I honestly don't think I feel any better since I started taken them. I still cramp every day of every month since I been on it. and I don't even have a period that accompanies the cramp. I have been through the hot flashed almost every 30 mins or so. For the first week of each shot, I have a migrane. I won't even get started on my sex drive.. I don't have one anymore. That is so frustrating trying to explain that to your husband who doesn't understand how you feel and how much you hurt. I just need to get that off my chest...

thanks for listening.

Closed Thread