It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User
Red face BV came back after 2 years of being gone! =X

I had BV for on and off the past 6 years, then I had it straight for 1 1/2 years (while pregnant and after) NOTHING got rid of it! Finally REPHESH conquered it! Well..I had a NORMAL pap smear (this was a 1st in a loooong time) The other day I REPHESHED and then got my period...well my crotch started feeling weird,wet, and kinda burning...I had sex with my husband, and THERE WAS THE FISH ODOR! I wanted to die., I REPHESHED..Now Im on Flagyl again, and I got my period AGAIN!!! (2xs in 1 month) I dont know what the heck is goin on?! How can it be gone for over a year, and come back?? I havent smelled the fish odor since...Im so confused. Though I had it beat. I do take Pro-vitimans daily.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
(female)

rapiniluvr HB User
Re: BV came back after 2 years of being gone! =X

For two years I was on a cycle of yeast infections and bacterial infections. Then I started taking Healthy Trinity and they never came back. It helps regulate the bacteria in your system. You can buy it at a Health Food Store. It is expensive $40 for 30 capsules, but it works.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2008, 02:23 PM   #3
(female)

angela5271 HB Userangela5271 HB User

I hear ya on the confusion of recurring BV. Before my husband & I separated I had BV off and on for about 2 years. I asked numerous times if it was possible he had gotten some strain of bacteria that would give me BV, all the doctors said no way, and would not treat him or test him. As soon as we separated I have not had a single case of it.
I am not saying you should leave your husband...that would be silly. But maybe you can talk to your doctor about treating him, just in case. It may work, you never know.

Good Luck!!

Angela

Old 05-10-2008, 05:20 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela5271 View Post
I hear ya on the confusion of recurring BV. Before my husband & I separated I had BV off and on for about 2 years. I asked numerous times if it was possible he had gotten some strain of bacteria that would give me BV, all the doctors said no way, and would not treat him or test him. As soon as we separated I have not had a single case of it.
I am not saying you should leave your husband...that would be silly. But maybe you can talk to your doctor about treating him, just in case. It may work, you never know.

Good Luck!!

Angela
Thats great, but I didnt have it for over 2 years, and we had sex all that time, and I got nothing!!!!! Im so confused. I just got done with a double dose of Flagyl Im hoping its gone for good now....IDK. Im back to being scared to have sex....Thank you for your replies.

Closed Thread