It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
(female)

timetoreclaim HB User
Yeast help?

I've been off and on antibiotics now since January. I had a root canal started in November and it abscessed. My last round of antibiotics (Amoxicillin) I started on the 26th of last month and am STILL taking them. I just had the tooth pulled on Wednesday the 1st of this month.

I am on day 2 of miconazole 2% 7 day cream and the pain and itching hasn't let up at ALL.

I am fairly sure it's yeast but I have also had BV so I'm not 100% positive. I'm not sure if this cream will work if I am still on the anti's or not. I'm not sure what to do but this pain and itching is driving me nuts. I'm praying it's not BV because the treatment the one time I had it hurt worse than the symptoms I had before.

I'd use tea tree oil soap which almost always helps at least a little but I am rural and don't have any handy. I don't know what else I can do. I need some relief.

Old 05-02-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
(female)

rapiniluvr HB User
Re: Yeast help?

Hi-For two years, I was on a cycle of yeast infections and bacterial infections. Finally, I went to a Health Food Store and found something called Health Trinity. It is kept in the refigerator and is expensive. It's cost is $40 for 30 capsules, but it works. It balances out all of the bacterias in your system. It is kind of like yogurt, but better. Hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread