It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2008, 09:18 AM   #1
(female)

cheetahgirls34 HB User
Cramps No Blood

Hello Ladies!! I have been off my bc pills for about 1 1/2 months. My period was due a couple days ago but I started cramping really bad when it was due to come on but there was no blood - not even pink. I have taken a couple at home pregnancy tests and all of them have been negative. Could I be pregnant? Should I go to the doctor and have a blood test done? Also, I was only on bc pills for about 6 months and my period has always been on time even before the bc pills...I'm confused- please I need some advice and answers.

Old 05-04-2008, 09:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jsquared HB User
Re: Cramps No Blood

Birth control pills can mess up your cycle when going off of them. If the home pregnancy tests are negative and your late you probably are not prego, but give it a couple more days and try again. I would get cramps a week before my period when I went off the pill. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Mod08; 05-04-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Please post on the Women's Health/TTC until pregnancy occurs. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2008, 11:31 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

mel0life HB User
Re: Cramps No Blood

I also had this experience when I went off the pill. Although I was on the pill from about 9 years and went off and I went about 2 1/2 months without getting my period, everyone told me that was normal after going off bc. I had really bad cramps, I remember one morning laying on the bathroom floor curled up in a ball crying and I finally went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant. So I would suggest going to get a blood test if you don't get your period in the next week or so.
Hope this helps, good luck.

Closed Thread