It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
(female)

WildIvy HB User
Am i pregnant or is it just my period coming?

im three days late and im not sure if im pregnant or if my periods coming. my breast are are sore...more sore then they usually r for when its around the time of my period. i was having sex with my bf on May 1st(unprotected...we never use protection) and he might have *** inside me by accident and then i had sex again with him on the 3rd and he might have *** inside me again. now im three days late and wondering...but it didnt happen during my fertile time but that doesnt mean i cant get pregnant cuz my mom and my moms mother could get pregnant anytime of the month even when they have their period so im wondering if im the same way...im not really sure what to do...i would take a pregnancy test but its probable to early so im gona wait a while to c what happens...can someone plz help me!

Old 05-06-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
(female)

bleigh HB User
Re: Am i pregnant or is it just my period coming?

If you're already late for your period then it's not too soon to take a test. Technically you could have a false negative and then test positive when your hormones have increased, but you're not early to take a home pregnancy test. It's usually the first day of your missed period that a positive would show in a large percentage of women. Also, ovulation can be off from month to month so unless you're really on the monitoring you may have not calculated your ovulation exactly. And, sperm can live up to 7 days inside the woman. You should go ahead and take a home pregnancy test now. If you are pregnant the sooner you start your vitamins and get medical advice the better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #3
(female)

bleigh HB User

I didn't take into account the dates you wrote. Those days were so recent that you probably wouldn't notice the signs of pregnancy yet. Did you have sex earlier in the month? Even with protection? If not, you may just be getting ready for your period. You may be more sensitive to the tender breast as you are already thinking about pregnancy....or they could be just a bit more tender this month. There is nothing to say that all PMS symptoms have to be the same from month to month. Anyway, I would still suggest you go ahead and take a test if you haven't gotten your period tomorrow.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:52 PM   #4
(female)

WildIvy HB User
How can i tell if im pregnant?

ive been wanting a baby for a while but havent really been trying but ive been feeling a little funny and im not sure if im pregnant. i know the common signs and that they usually start about 2 weeks after conception but i want to know if there r earlier signs. is there away to tell if ur pregnant right away?

Old 05-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #5
(female)

whit3 HB User

Taking a pregnancy test or seeing your doctor and having one there is the only way your going to really know.

Closed Thread