HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Women's Health (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/womens-health/)
-   -   help please (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/womens-health/600980-help-please.html)

jackie18j 05-06-2008 04:23 PM

help please

:confused::(:(I havent taken a nother test yet I havent been able to buy one with out my parents finding out, anyway, today this morning actually it happened again same as the other times only lasted about 35 mins, very light pink discharge. what could this be, if am not pregnant?? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:I will be able to get a test tomorrow I think, but right now I'm very worried, about what this could be cause I dont think its normal if your period isnt due for another 5 days....

jackie18j 05-06-2008 05:46 PM

please give me any kinda info help that you can pleaseeee

I havent taken a nother test yet I havent been able to buy one with out my parents finding out, anyway, today this morning actually it happened again same as the other times only lasted about 35 mins, very light pink discharge. what could this be, if am not pregnant?? I will be able to get a test tomorrow I think, but right now I'm very worried, about what this could be cause I dont think its normal if your period isnt due for another 5 days....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(

Jsquared 05-06-2008 06:16 PM

Re: please give me any kinda info help that you can pleaseeee

It could be your period. Didn't you just go off the pill of am I confusing you with someone else? When you go off the pill your cycle could get out a wack. It has been a really long time since I just went off the pill but I think I remeber a few days of spotting before I started. I hope this helps. There is also a board for teenage pregnancies if you want to ask the same ? there. :angel:

h19 05-06-2008 07:29 PM

Re: help please

You are not really going to know until you get another test. Is there a clinic you could go to? Could you not talk to your mom?

blue_eyed_girl 05-07-2008 05:38 AM

There are all sorts of places where you can test for free. Planned Parenthood is one. Around where I live we have Hope Pregnancy Centers. They do a lot of the same things as Planned Parenthood.

amanda26 05-07-2008 07:41 AM

If you are pregnant this could be implantation bleeding. If you are not pregnant this could just be normal spotting that sometimes occurs between periods. I too think you should try and talk to your mom. She may react differently than you think. Or do you have an aunt you are really close to? They are right. The only way you'll know is to test, because many people are convinced they are not pregnant due to not having symptoms, and many think they are based on symptoms, and end up being wrong. You body can play tricks on you when it comes to pregnancy. So you will only know if you test. I thought I was pregnant @ 18, late for period. Told my mom and she took me to the dr. and I wasn't, but anyway, she didn't get mad like I thought she would, so you never know. Good luck.

Sweetest_Pink00 05-07-2008 11:51 AM

Maybe you could be pregnant and this could be implantation bleeding.. But if its not that then i would say stress is effecting your period. You actually worrying so much can have an effect on it. i have also heard of some people that spot a few days before their period.

h19 05-07-2008 03:00 PM

Were you able to get to the store today?

Mod08 05-07-2008 08:15 PM

Please do not post on multiple boards. The pregnancy board is used for those women who have a confirmed pregnancy. Your multiple threads from the TTC/pregnancy board have been merged together and moved to the Women's Health Board.

Thank you.

bleigh 05-07-2008 08:42 PM

You could just be spotting. It's not uncommon to start this several days before your period. Some months you don't have it and some you do. And, of course it could be implantation bleeding. Try not to worry too much and take a pregnancy test the first day of your missed period.

limpster 05-08-2008 04:29 PM

I have all boys but you know what??? If you were my daughter, I would want to know.

Your parents might just surprise you and be very supportive.

I was very strict on my children but I had the type of relationship that they knew if they were in trouble or wanted questions answered they could come to me.

It wouldn't have mattered what they did or didn't do I loved them unconditionally and they knew it.

Good luck honey in what ever decision you make!