It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #1
(female)

mellymel74 HB User
Angry Dermoid Cyst

I recently made a trip to the emergency room because my breast were all purple and gorged and had fluid coming out of them.Mind you I am not pregnant,so they tell me I have a dermoid cyst.So i still have pain in my abdomen and my breast are still huge .I get hot flashes,im miserable.I call the gynecologist they recommend and she tells me she cant see me till July and my cyst isnt causing any of this.My question is I read all dermoid cyst should be taken out so why is it my doctors act like its no big deal.Has anyone been threw this ,PLEASE HELP.More or less I feel all signs of pregnancy but I cant get pregnant.Oh they did bloodwork for my hormones they said it was ok .So why do I feel like this.They said just use motrin for pain in breast and the cramps.HELLO ,it doesnt work.It is driving me crazy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2008, 08:34 PM   #2
(female)

serendipity0907 HB User
Re: Dermoid Cyst

I think it's important that you see a doctor as soon as possible. Try another one if the doc the recommended can't see you soon. My doctors thought I had a dermoid cyst 4 years ago and I had laproscopic surgery to remove it. Turns out there wasn't a cyst at all but if you do have one, chances are it will need to be removed. They aren't life threatening but it's important that you see someone soon considering the symptoms you are having.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread