It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
(female)

KDD 26 HB User
WARNING: This Is Kinda Gross

I was checking my hemorrhoid to make sure that it was a hemorrhoid (it never hurts to check to just be sure). I noticed a white creamy substance in my vagina. There was not a lot of it. When I wipe there is a creamy substance on the toilet paper. I don't have any itching, burning, nothing. Well of course now it itches, but that is probably pyschological because I am thinking about it as I write this. Is this a normal part of the female body or is this something else?

The last time I had a pap done my doctor said that I had some discharge and treated me for a yeast infection. She found it very weird that I did even know that I had one.

Thanks everyone
KDD

Old 05-23-2008, 11:11 AM   #2
(female)

bleigh HB User
Re: WARNING: This Is Kinda Gross

You can have a yeast infection without knowing it. I have before and know several women who were surprised to find out they had it during a regular GYN exam. Have you been for an exam recently? Maybe you could get it checked out just to make sure it's nothing else. Or, you could be ovulating and having the normal discharge from this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

microwave HB Usermicrowave HB User
Re: WARNING: This Is Kinda Gross

It's probably normal discharge during ovulation.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Laura2008 HB User
Talking Re: WARNING: This Is Kinda Gross

Hey there~~~ I came across your post here about your possible yeast infection. I sometimes get a yeast -infection-like discharge after being on antibiotics for a while...could this be a possible reason for your discharge? If not, then I would say that it is just a hormonal thing, some times we women have a discharge like that during ovalation...do not worry. But still it is a good idea to check it out with your doc if it continues....

Closed Thread