It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2008, 08:29 AM   #1
(female)

dimplegurl HB User
Unhappy period 3 times in one month!

I am 41 and have had my period three times this month. I first had my normal period which lasted for 5 days and then a week later, I had another period that lasted about 7 days. A week has gone by and now I am bleeding again. Could this be hormonal as I have never experienced this before? All of my periods thus far have been normal and I have always had normal pap tests and no known health issues? Thank you!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
(female)

Niclolu HB User
Re: period 3 times in one month!

Do you have any abnormal pain in your pelvis area? I had the same symptoms and I ended up in surgery due to an ectopic pregnancy.

My friend experienced bleeding every two weeks and what they discovered were uterin fibroids.

It could be a multitude of things so your best bet is to see your doctor to determine what exactly is going on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread