It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
(female)

karen312 HB User
Yeast Infection & fem ejaculation-masturbation

I seem to have burning and itching in the outer part of my vagina and under the lips and above my anus. I've had previous yeast infections before and over the counter creams seem to make it go away for a while, but again I'm experiencing the dreaded burning and itching. The very last time I had one of these I had a lot of thick white discharge and I had that infection near the end of April. I don't seem to have any discharge this time around. Nor do I smell anything really funky. I don't recall smelling anything the last time either.

In the last week or so I've been very active in masturbating. I had just gotten rid of my period the second week in May and was happy I was returning to my normal self. However, I have been noticing that every time I seem to masturbate I now have more of a thin watery type of ejaculation instead of the normal slightly thick come that a woman would initially release. I'm assuming the watery solution is that of female ejaculation.

What I would like to know is can fem ejaculation cause you to have more yeast infections? And will I ever be able to come normally again? It's fine to lubricate, but I'm not very fond of it. As it's quite messy. I'm 23 years old, a virgin, and I am not sexually active with a partner. I take medications such as Acyclovir for fever blisters that I get on my lips (not down there) and I am also on anti-depressants which I don't take on a normal basis. I would just like to know if all of these things can increase my yeast infections. And what seems to cause my sudden burst of fem ejaculation.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2008, 01:54 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

microwave HB Usermicrowave HB User
Re: Yeast Infection & fem ejaculation-masturbation

Female ejaculation is normal and it doesn't cause a yeast infection.

Old 05-26-2008, 04:53 PM   #3
(female)

karen312 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by microwave View Post
Female ejaculation is normal and it doesn't cause a yeast infection.
Thanks, that clears up one question. But what about the rest of them?

Old 05-26-2008, 07:01 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Okay:
1. You need to go to your doctor, as it sounds like you have an infection and the OTC yeast cream isn't doing the job.
2. The ejaculate from an orgasm may change from watery to thick, from little to a lot, and may depend on the time of the month. I dont' know why you don't think you are having an abnormal orgasm. They're not all 100% exactly alike.
3. Some medications can contribute to yeast infections, especially antibiotics.
4. If you are prone to yeast infections, you need to add some probiotics to your diet. Try Dan Active yogurt with probiotics, or take an acidophillis supplement every day.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
(female)

karen312 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by microwave View Post
Okay:
1. You need to go to your doctor, as it sounds like you have an infection and the OTC yeast cream isn't doing the job.
2. The ejaculate from an orgasm may change from watery to thick, from little to a lot, and may depend on the time of the month. I dont' know why you don't think you are having an abnormal orgasm. They're not all 100% exactly alike.
3. Some medications can contribute to yeast infections, especially antibiotics.
4. If you are prone to yeast infections, you need to add some probiotics to your diet. Try Dan Active yogurt with probiotics, or take an acidophillis supplement every day.
Prior to the yeast infection I had gotten back in April. I had been on Amoxicillin for a really bad ear infection. I was told by my doctor to take the entire dosage which was a quantity of 30 pills. I did and then after I had finished the pills maybe like a week or so after I had gotten that really bad infection with a lot of cottage cheese discharge (it was coming out in gobs!). Then I finally got an over the counter treatment - I used some Equate 7 Day treatment that helped a lot after the 7 days were up. I was also using Equate Hydrocortisone 1% cream because I was told it would relieve the itching as well (and it did more than the vaginal cream did on the outside). After the 7 day treatment of the vaginal cream it went away and then possibly a week or so I got my period. After that I thought I was fine. I wasn't itching anymore and I was a very happy down there. Now a couple weeks later I'm back to the itchy and burning again. Like I said, I currently have absolutely no thick cottage cheese discharge and no odors whatsoever. I had been using a little bit of Oil Of Olay almond creme ribbons bodywash to wash down there so I'm not sure if that is the real cause or not. Today, I switched to to a regular non-scented oil of olay soap bar to clean down there instead but as of right now I'm still itchy. Does it sound like I just irritated it with the bodywash or does it sound like the cream didn't fully clean out the infection?

2. Thank you for explaining. Hopefully, it will change back eventually. I know some people are a big fan of the fem ejac, but I am not one of them.

4. Thanks for the tips. I think I'll look into these.

Last edited by karen312; 05-26-2008 at 07:57 PM.

Old 05-27-2008, 01:21 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Female ejaculation is thin and watery and is expelled from the urethra, not the vagina. The normal thick stuff you say 'woman normally release' is not ejaculation, that's just lubrication/discharge and comes from the vagina. Ejaculation is something else. Are you sure you're using the right word?

Old 05-27-2008, 07:26 AM   #7
(female)

karen312 HB User

Thisby, I did some quick reading and it says ejaculation (that thin watery stuff) can happen through gspot stimulation, which is what I frequently do. When I was masturbating I wasn't itchy or burning like I am now so I'm pretty sure that's what that was.

I'm happy as long as I know it wasn't causing the yeast infection because that's what really had me worried about it.

Again this is what happened from my last infection up to the one I might have now:
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen312 View Post
Prior to the yeast infection I had gotten back in April. I had been on Amoxicillin for a really bad ear infection. I was told by my doctor to take the entire dosage which was a quantity of 30 pills. I did and then after I had finished the pills maybe like a week or so after I had gotten that really bad infection with a lot of cottage cheese discharge (it was coming out in gobs!). Then I finally got an over the counter treatment - I used some Equate 7 Day treatment that helped a lot after the 7 days were up. I was also using Equate Hydrocortisone 1% cream because I was told it would relieve the itching as well (and it did more than the vaginal cream did on the outside). After the 7 day treatment of the vaginal cream it went away and then possibly a week or so I got my period. After that I thought I was fine. I wasn't itching anymore and I was a very happy down there. Now a couple weeks later I'm back to the itchy and burning again. Like I said, I currently have absolutely no thick cottage cheese discharge and no odors whatsoever. I had been using a little bit of Oil Of Olay almond creme ribbons bodywash to wash down there so I'm not sure if that is the real cause or not. Today, I switched to to a regular non-scented oil of olay soap bar to clean down there instead but as of right now I'm still itchy. Does it sound like I just irritated it with the bodywash or does it sound like the cream didn't fully clean out the infection?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-27-2008 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Please do not post commercial web sites.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:17 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Many women get yeast infections after they are on antibiotics, because they also kill the healthy bacteria that normally belong in the vagina. You need to eat Dan Active yogurt with probiotics, or take an acidophillus supplement daily until the yeast infection goes away. The next time you are on antibiotics, start taking acidophillus the day you start them.

Old 05-28-2008, 03:45 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

If the discharge is over, but you're still itchy, it could be the infection is gone, and you're just a little irritated. Try no soap at all for a while, just rinsing once a day with cool water.

Closed Thread