It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
(female)

Sangthawan HB User
Question 21 and never seen a Gyno

My 21 birthday is coming up and I am terrified. I have slept with 17 people (occasionally without condoms) in my life and have never been tested. Since I was 16 I've been sexually active but, started fooling around in the earlier years. Since then I've had discharge on and off ( with no strange oder or color) Lately,though, for maybe the past couple of months I've had a strange sensation in my Uterus. It's a slight tingling sensation on my left side it extends into my leg and lower left backside. I have had some ultrasounds done and they confirmed that I have two small ovarian cysts on my left ovary. The sensation is uncomfortable and frequent. My stools have also been hard and pebble like or soft . I also have extreme cramps and nausea before and during my periods. I have no clue what any of these symptoms could be but I was looking for a little guidance. If anyone could give me some insight, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by Sangthawan; 05-27-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: 21 and never seen a Gyno

You definitely should see a gyn and get full STD testing. Your symptoms don't make me think of any particular STD, in fact the digestive problems may not be related to the female problems at all, but you absolutely need the testing, as many times women have no symptoms even as problems develop.

Having clear or thin white discharge from time to time is normal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2008, 04:08 AM   #3
(female)

Elliesmom HB User
Re: 21 and never seen a Gyno

Nothing you've described sounds like any STD. I think you should just go. You've stressed yourself out over this and for no reason.

Birth Control pills are wise for anyone sexually active and they would probably clear up the cramping and such when you get your period. Just tell your doctor and s/he will be able to prescribe a pill that works for you.

Closed Thread