It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
(female)

alc7788 HB User
Never stopped bleeding after last pariod, three 1/2 weeks ago.

I'm 19 years old and I've been on B.C. for a little over two years. And have never had any problems before. I've been sexualy active with the same person for about two years, and we've both been completely faithful. My last pariod came right on the dot, and when it was time for it to end, it only slowed, and never stopped. Now, for about the last month, I have been bleeding. It's a bit to much to be concidered spotting. and once in awhile there is cramping. I'm scedualed to start my next pariod in a few days, but i don't know if it would be concidered my next one when my last one has never stopped. The color will change, back and forth between a bright red and dark brown. If anyone could give me any help on this, please share with me. I'm lost at the moment, and as much as I love my boyfriend, he things womens body are wierd and blame it on caffine. Though, I've drank so much caffine for as long as I can remember I can't imagine it being that. so pleaseee someone help! Thankz

Old 05-29-2008, 07:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User
Re: Never stopped bleeding after last pariod, three 1/2 weeks ago.

I had this problem on the pill too. I bled the whole month and when it was time for my period again...it came more heavily. but it ended up happening every month after that. It turned out the pill i was on i needed something stronger. i was on this pill for about a year and a half and the doctor told me to switch it up. the pill i was on with ortho lo so it was a low dose pill anyways. this could be your problem. but then again you could be having a weird month..if it doesnt clear up..id go to the doctor or at least call and see what they have to say.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2008, 07:20 AM   #3
(female)

alc7788 HB User
Re: Never stopped bleeding after last pariod, three 1/2 weeks ago.

You know what, that sounds like a very logical explanation. Because I switched doctors and pills about six months ago and sometimes i would start spotting a week early, it's only happened twice, I just thought i messed up somewhere, and that I didn't remember. Thanks for your help, it eases my mind =)

Closed Thread