It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #1
(female)

chrislambert HB User
small breast size embarassed me...

Talking about breast size, with my mother or sister or even consulting any doctor Its really embarrassing and so hesitating to. So i joined this forum. I have uneven and small breasts, many boys said NO to marry me. I tried so many formulas but failed to get that attraction. I never think that it can affect my marriage life so i want your suggestions and any medicine or therapy which is effective.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
(female)

jackolantern HB User
Re: small breast size embarassed me...

Marriage should have nothing to do with your breasts. If someone loves you then they won't make your breasts an issue.

First of all you need to be happy with your breasts and screw what everyone else thinks.

I have small breasts myself (only a bit larger now because I just had a baby) so I can sympathize. I have had my breasts measured at Victoria's Secret and two other stores just because I have difficulty finding bras that fit. Anyway, VS tried to say I have a 32A but another store told me I was a "Nearly A." Yes, "Nearly A" is a size if you didn't know and if that tells you anything then you know I've felt the frustration of being small chested. But you know what? Mostly I don't worry about it because I don't have to worry about back pain associated with large breasts, they don't get in the way for athletics, and I don't worry about being oogled at for my chest.
Don't get me wrong, there are good and bad points to everything. But look at the good.

I have found a man that loves me with my small breasts. So don't ever think you have to change your breast size for a man.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2008, 05:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

neffie663 HB User

my bff has small breast she says they dont even exsist she has been married2x so if your young and thinking nobody will marry you dont worry about it.if men only want you for your breasts they aint worth it anyway.would you not marry a man because of their size? breast size has nothing to do with love. everyone is different

Last edited by neffie663; 06-02-2008 at 05:31 AM.

Old 06-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

tlhalabama HB User

Please don't be embarrassed about your breast size and don't worry about what men think about them. They will/should love you for you, not your breasts.

About 2 years ago, I let my DH talk me into a breast augmentation. I went from a barely B to a D. At 1st, I liked them ok, but now they are uneven and cause me pain. It will cost me $2000.00 to get them "fixed".

I made a huge mistake. I did it for him and not myself. I was happy the way I was. I might have been small, but it was me.

Don't make my mistake. Be yourself.

Old 06-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #5
(female)

angela5271 HB Userangela5271 HB User

Please don't worry about your breast size. Like the previous poster's have mentioned a man will love you no matter what size breasts you have.

I know it is easier said than done, but try to be content with what you have. The back & shoulder pain associated with large breasts is not worth it. My shoulders constantly ache, the muscles are usually always tight because they have to work overtime to support what is in the front, my back...upper back mostly...aches. If I could I would have a reduction, but financially it is not possible.

So again, please try to be content & remember if a man only wants you because of breast size then he is not worth it.

Take Care!!

Angela

Last edited by angela5271; 06-02-2008 at 04:49 PM.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:39 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Most guys I know don't really care about a woman's breast size even if it seems that way. They say they find ANY size breasts attractive and some guys I know actually prefer breasts not too large! Plenty of guys find other nice body parts more important anyway. So please don't worry! I agree that if you find the right guy, he shouldn't worry about this. Just have fun and don't let your breast size bother you. If it's really an issue for you, try a good push up bra with gel pads in them. They can really make the most of what you do have without getting surgery. I like to wear bras like this for low cut tops and they do WONDERS.

Closed Thread