It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
(female)

y0urm0m HB User
how much discharge is too much?

i'm 16 and for as long as i can remember ive had alot of discharge. so much that i wear a tampon every day. yeah i realize i'm not suppose to do that but i'd rather not feel gross! theres no smell or anything but theres so much that it fills the entire tampon. any help?!

Old 06-03-2008, 09:54 AM   #2
(female)

freedom2dream HB User
Re: how much discharge is too much?

i always discharged alot for the longest time. i mean so much that i figured something must be wrong. i don't know why us gurls have to have all the gross stuff but i guess its part of life. i think it levels off after a while cuz i don't do it nearly as much as i use too. all i can say is that its normal and there is nothing that is going to stop it.

the tampon thing is not smart. i wear pantie liners. there cheaper and don't have the tss dangers. i would suggest Carefree body shape (unscented). they are the most comfortable. seriouslly, give it a shot.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

microwave HB Usermicrowave HB User

I imagine that you don't have a constant discharge. You probably have a discharge for around 1 week between periods. That is when you ovulate and it's normal. I discharge so much when I ovulate that I've had to wear a tampon, but I normally wear a panty liner. I've had it come out so watery that it leaked through my pants (about the size of a quarter) and looked like I peed on myself!

I also suggest not wearing a tampon every day. it's not healthy. Try panty liners. Also keep track of your discharge. I bet it's only when ovulating and not every day.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:31 AM   #4
(female)

Hersheykiss HB User

I am 38 and have the same thing every day. Every time I watch movies and see guys sniffing girls panties, I always think ewww I'd hate for somebody to see mine with the discharge. I believe it's just a part of our female life. As long as you're not having any symptoms such as itching or odor, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Definitely stop wearing the tampons and try pantiliners. Those things are so tiny anymore you won't even notice them.

Closed Thread